gap has raw, 'authentic japanese', selvedge jeans.

chris

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Found these selvedge japanese gap jeans the other day for 38 dollars each...I had to search through the sale rack and I stumbled on them. I picked up the low rise straight fit and the "skinny" fit. I couldn't find smaller sizes so theyre a little loose on me. They are pretty good jeans to wear in the rain though...or just jeans I can mess up with no regret.

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

Selvedge coin pocket

DSC00076.jpg

Leather Patch

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

The supposed "skinny" fit...tag waist size:32....more like a 34

DSC00084.jpg

Low Rise Straight Fit Waist tag size:31 These fit a little better

nice finds. but bro any jeans should be worn with no regret dont baby them.

still a bit cautious about my somets, they're my only pair of "good" denim and i wont be able to get another pair for a loong while, my parents only bought these for me because i said they'd last 2 years so i better make them last that long..

you wear your jeans in the rain?

yeah cuz im not a fucking PUSSY. OMG you have rain pants?

still a bit cautious about my somets, they're my only pair of "good" denim and i wont be able to get another pair for a loong while, my parents only bought these for me because i said they'd last 2 years so i better make them last that long..

your a baby too. just wear the damn things and they will last 2 years for sure

and look amazing in 2 years at that.

yeah cuz im not a fucking PUSSY. OMG you have rain pants?

your a baby too. just wear the damn things and they will last 2 years for sure

and look amazing in 2 years at that.

lol. okay selaviso youre a pimp cuz you wear your jeans in the rain. i find when i wear new raw jeans in the rain they bleed. but everyone has their preference....

Found these selvedge japanese gap jeans the other day for 38 dollars each...I had to search through the sale rack and I stumbled on them. I picked up the low rise straight fit and the "skinny" fit. I couldn't find smaller sizes so theyre a little loose on me. They are pretty good jeans to wear in the rain though...or just jeans I can mess up with no regret.

DSC00083.jpg

The supposed "skinny" fit...tag waist size:32....more like a 34

DSC00084.jpg

Low Rise Straight Fit Waist tag size:31 These fit a little better

Those look fucking terrible on you, cheap or not.

If those are the ones with blue selvage, I got a pair of those 2 summers ago for 9.99, and I would have paid twice that amount!

i think those are the red selvage ones. but i agree with you. 10 bucks, what a deal

I thought the point of superdenim was to fade your jeans in the first place?

This seems rather one dimensional. As if it has nothing to do with the care that is put into making the jeans or the process.

i thought the point of superdenim was for denim enthusiasts to share everything about denim.... likes, dislikes, hopes, dreams, fades, advice, information...

• 1 year later...

Thought someone might be interested in how these fade. One year and maybe a month and a half. 7 or so washes.

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

At least up close, however, the denim actually looks fairly impressive:

IMG_0101.jpg

A Continuous Lean posted his a bit ago with what may be the strangest combs I've seen. But he considered them a "success" so to each their own, I guess.