kyle*

favorite video game of ALL time

golden eye is the most legit game ever.

golden gun> all

pew pew

what is that mode again where everyone walks around with a big head?

Nice one! Didn't realize people still played Tekken! I did regionals and such in TTT but that was a while ago :\ Play SF4 occasionally.

T5: DR is big on the PS3, alot of hardcore tekken fighters, and with tekken 6 coming in october it's about to blow up again, can't wait to fight alot of these noobs

Haven't really played video games since middle school, but when I was younger, I was unstoppable at Marathon.

marathon.png

My brothers and I would play through Secret of Mana on the Multitap. Great story.

secret_of_mana.jpg

I have spent countless, countless hours on these two (in the past)... i have gone cold turkey for about a year, but i am itching to load it up again..

diablo2.jpg

counter-strike-freelancing1.jpg

yes + yes. i was fucking king of cs back in the day, beta 6 to 1.3.. then on and off to 1.6 and havent played in a couple years.

diablo, i played a bit this summer after work, wanted something to numb the brain but got bored by the time i got to that 2nd 'world'... in the sand...

i occasionally play the cross platform fps urban terror... i was in alpha before.

im sucha nerd.

yes + yes. i was fucking king of cs back in the day, beta 6 to 1.3.. then on and off to 1.6 and havent played in a couple years.

diablo, i played a bit this summer after work, wanted something to numb the brain but got bored by the time i got to that 2nd 'world'... in the sand...

i occasionally play the cross platform fps urban terror... i was in alpha before.

im sucha nerd.

how's the computer game situation in korea? is everyone still playing starcraft? :P

im not in korea.. im back in uk..

when i was there (in summer 08), everyone played starcraft, WOW, and suddenattack (korea only CS style fps)..

i didnt have a laptop with me so i had to hit up the PC bangs, one time i went with a kor-gal and i noticed the gamerbro's playing FPS game so asked her if she knew which one it was..(suddenattack).. she had already got a username n shit (u gotta sign up with ur korean ID number to play) so i used her account every now n then.. pretty good game, but movement is a bit strange and not as good as CS or even URT

go DL URT its free... ill pwn u goooooodddd

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo.. or Metal Gear Solid.

Personally, I'd have to go with Super Mario World for the snes. I can't wait to get the snes emu for my G1 so I can play it on the go!

Some of my favorites:

Xis9bi2OeM4

uAMi60zoSfI

EAwZghl0KIo

iUxsgmJv-2c

I guess this one is simply a favorite because it was my first real football game.

_138p6uzhUk

Undoubtedly the game that gave birth to advanced head-to-head fighting:

STREET FIGHTER 2

arton93.jpg

chrono trigger ( best game ever )

suikoden

castlevania: symphony of the night

resident evil 1

megaman ( any )