APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long is the wear on those? I've had mine for 8 months. 1 wash, and are nowhere near that. I've worn them to bed like 40 times. Worn them for like 3 weeks straight and shit.

5 months

I mainly wear them to work and they don't really get as 'hard' of a wear as I'd like sitting on leather chairs and all. I've had my other pair of NS and have only worn them twice but it's going to make me wear my older pair alot harder. I plan on putting them through hell. I've been renovating my entire home. So instead of the Levi's I wear to do the work, I'm going to switch-up and throw on my NS.

fucking hell.. Does anyone have the same experience :

almost 5 months in,soaked twice before, dunno if they're just really filthy now or what but it's starting to irritate my skin! I think there's already tiny creatures living in em. I've got tiny bite marks on my legs it's fucking strange and annoying. really uncomfortable. I only get em when I wearem. Why posting here? they just so happen to be apc. so yea. haha. Now I'm contemplating on soaking it again.... I want to febrreeze it or something.. Any other way to disinfect/clean jeans? maybe kill organisms or shit.

tiny creatures? that is really foul. fuck soaking and febreeze... wash your jeans with soap, man.

hi everybody i bought a pair of apcs i 26 and i have been wearing them for 2.5 months already.(normal jeans size 29 to 30). right now the waist is managable but it is still very tight on the thighs for me. Should i give up on this pair ond go buy a size 27 instead? opinions thanks

hi everybody i bought a pair of apcs i 26 and i have been wearing them for 2.5 months already.(normal jeans size 29 to 30). right now the waist is managable but it is still very tight on the thighs for me. Should i give up on this pair ond go buy a size 27 instead? opinions thanks

How often do you wear them? If you say 2.5 months but only wear them like once every 2 weeks then keep trying. If you wear them like 2-3 times a week then you should sell them if they bother you that much.

I know this thread is for APC Denim but I have a few of you here requesting I post some pics of me wearing my APC Black pants. The inseam(about 36") is quite long but I don't know if I should hem or not. They stack quite a bit. I would be ok with the stacking if they were denim but with pants I am not sure if it looks right. Anyways sorry for the crappy pic.

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

What's up with the Quality control at APC???=)

Here are some pics of some New Standards that I bought about 6 month ago that I have not worn yet. The selvage of one side of the leg has been sewed together. Just thought you guys would be interested in seeing this.

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

I know this thread is for APC Denim but I have a few of you here requesting I post some pics of me wearing my APC Black pants. The inseam(about 36") is quite long but I don't know if I should hem or not. They stack quite a bit. I would be ok with the stacking if they were denim but with pants I am not sure if it looks right. Anyways sorry for the crappy pic.

I wouldn't worry too much, looks fine to me.

I'm 182cm (5ft 7) and 80kg (176lbs), and I usually take sz 32 or 33.

Here I chose a 30

apc.jpg

(they look much darker in reality)

?? how can you be 182cm and be 5 ft 7 inches? cause 183cm = 6 ft..

anyways, those are really nice.. what are they called/ *im new to apc denim*..

Ok my first post here, and my first foray into real raw denim. I went through like 100 pages the raw jeans evo thread and I decided I need to go raw. At first I wasn't sure about sizing and shrinking so I did the noobie move and bought some cheap 501STF just to see the effects of soaking them and such. I have had the STFs for the weekend and I like the idea so I'm making the small jump to APC and had some questions that I couldent for sure find the answer to. ( searched and think I have the answer, but just want to be 100%).

So the my real size with a little bit of stacking is 32-33 or 32-34 with more pronounced stack, I bought my levis in 33-36 so they could shrink down to the 32-33, is this required in APC jeans? The consensus seems to be ordering 2 sizes down(so a 30 for me) is the 30 the size it will shrink down to? or is it the size that the waiste will be when it gets here? Also for my cheapo levis I just threw them in my tub for 4 hours in warm water because I wasn't concerned about ruining them, anything I should do different for APC New standard?

Thank you so much constant. I wasn't quite sure what the unsanforized meant, but people didn't seem to be allowing sizing for shrinkage so I had a feeling I was about to regret what I was doing. I saw somone post a .gif of the wear of their jeans day by day and think I may do something like that with these bad boys once they come.

1 month as of yesterday on my NC's. not much but the beginnings of the 'combs and some backpocket wear. they've stretched out a good bit, but nothing bad. im gonna start saggin them more since i have a lot more room in the butt, but not too much.. heh. i dont think they're worth any pics right now, but if i get my hands on a camera, ill probably snap some.

Had these NS for 2+ years. Wore them on and off, probably at least 3 days a week, more during the first few months. Never been washed, mainly because I've been pretty gentle and I turn them inside out and febreeze every few weeks or so to prevent any odor from building up. I'd say the denim has lost about 75% of its original stiffness, and the color has faded considerably throughout. There are some fade marks around the knee, crotch, and honeycombs behind the knee. Also, they've stretched to the point where there's at least an extra inch on my waist (I originally sized down twice).

My question is: to soak or not to soak?

APC%20NS%202%20yrs%20011.jpg

APC%20NS%202%20yrs%20016.jpg

APC%20NS%202%20yrs%20035.jpg

Does anybody know for sure if they've stopped producing the Original Standard? I saw them last time I was in the store and knew I should have picked up a pair. I'm guessing whatever was in the store was just old stock? I guess I'll have to swing by and see if they're still on the shelves.