APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...It's my first post so I'll keep it short. I just bought NS's 3 days ago and I am now officially addicted to raw denim. I'm thinking about adding a second pair to my collection, but I want to make sure I get some good wear on the APCs first....

So the question is: When is a good time to start rotating in a second pair of raw denim after a purchase? 2 weeks? a month?

Thanks

8 months. Or whenever you want..the more you got in your rotation the slower your wear is going to be on all of them. But I mean..once you get your first pair of decent denim you might want to get other decent denim in different fits for different looks, which slows down the wear but gives your collection more versatility. (thats the route I took). Or you can just be a grimy mofo and wear the same pair every day!

I just ordered my first pair of APCs, the only truly nice pair of raw denim I've purchased, the other "nice" jeans I've bought have been Hugo Boss black square black denim, and a pair of CM thins. Since none of the online retailers I can get a 1st time customer discount at had them in stock, and Blackbird in WA didn't have the correct size, I was forced to order directly from the APC site in France.

My question is: Has anybody here bought directly from the APC site, and if they have(And live in Canada) how much custom/duty can I expect to be charged by USPS for Global Express shipping? I only ordered one pair, but since I'm a first time customer I think they're going to be sending me a catalogue as well.

I bought directly from the APC site and I live in Canada. Alberta to be exact. Customs/duty came out to $16 to $18 CAD extra on top of the jeans + shipping. I thought they would slip in a catalogue with my order, but didn't get one when I got the jeans.

I just ordered my first pair of APCs, the only truly nice pair of raw denim I've purchased, the other "nice" jeans I've bought have been Hugo Boss black square black denim, and a pair of CM thins. Since none of the online retailers I can get a 1st time customer discount at had them in stock, and Blackbird in WA didn't have the correct size, I was forced to order directly from the APC site in France.

My question is: Has anybody here bought directly from the APC site, and if they have(And live in Canada) how much custom/duty can I expect to be charged by USPS for Global Express shipping? I only ordered one pair, but since I'm a first time customer I think they're going to be sending me a catalogue as well.

I did the size down of 3 also, it was a bit tight for the first few days but trust me, you'll want to wear a belt at one point and now (2 months in) these things are downright cozy.

If youre in the states dont worry about it. I ordered mine from the site and I dont recall the shipping being too much at all.

I bought directly from the APC site and I live in Canada. Alberta to be exact. Customs/duty came out to $16 to $18 CAD extra on top of the jeans + shipping. I thought they would slip in a catalogue with my order, but didn't get one when I got the jeans.

I live in Victoria BC and I opted for the 22$ shipping option... I really hope I don't have to pay another $20 on top of that :(

Also, how did you have to pay the custom? Did the post office phone you, or did it get delivered with an additional bill?

I don't want to have my jeans sit at the post office for more than is necessary, I want them nooooowwwww.

which apcs look similar to the dior 19cms?

is there only one black raw denim model, new standard or are they sold out in the apc online store?

the cures are the closest to 19cms except you'll have a differen fit because ther different cut of jeans and alot shorter inseam

and as for the black raw I'm not 100% but i'm pretty sure its only the ns

well i'm not a fan of nuthuggers but i don't like when i slouch my jeans that aren't made for it, also i have larger thighs from skating so i bought 1 size down from my actual waist instead of 2 they've streched out everywhere including the waist but they feel pretty good now

i have a size 27 waist

i bought size 26 apcs

they're looser than alot of peoples on sufu but when i bend my knee my jeans are still skin tight at the thigh i'm loving the fit and my balls aren't getting crushed

my jeans have streched out to a 27 waist now

i have larger thights too (working out and so on...) so i guess i should stick with my size 31 mijs and i should try apcs first (size 30 sucked because of my thighs). my order will be a hit or miss, but i've heard that apc is pretty acommodating when it comes to change jeans that do not fit.

a silly question, how can i measure my waist correctly?