APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do these jeans fit compared to Nudie Slim Jims? Thinking of getting a pair but I don't really know how they fit. My Slim Jims fit a little loose, I'm wearing a size 28 and my waist is a 28. Should I go 2 sizes down? Appreciate it.

Go 3 sizes down. Nudies stretch alot in the waist, I should have gone down 2 on all my previous SJs.

<-- is glad he picked up his size 30s when he did

I'vebeen trying to wear other jeans, but my APCs have been my go-to pair as of late. They are fading pretty well, so I really can't stop wearing them anytime soon. Also, it's been relatively hot out, so this light denim is pretty nice.

waist on Nudie Slim Jims is +1 than the tagged sizee

How do these jeans fit compared to Nudie Slim Jims? Thinking of getting a pair but I don't really know how they fit. My Slim Jims fit a little loose, I'm wearing a size 28 and my waist is a 28. Should I go 2 sizes down? Appreciate it.

jay, i ended up taking your advice and got 34 in NC. they fit pretty well, but im not busting them out for real until the fall/winter when i'll be wearing them non-stop. i love the quality fo the denim new, so fucking cool. haha.

/fanboy

Wtf is wrong with this thread nowadays? All filled w/ noob questions. Where are the plethora of photos of nicely aged, faded jeans? Stacking fade boners?

Your wish is my command. Sorry I couldn't get any pics of me wearing em. I cant find my tripod, to do some vertical shots. Maybe next time when I find them.

APC New Standards

• circa 6 months of wear
  • two washes
  • two soaks
  • one crotch hole (size of a penny)

apc1_8_29_07.jpg

apc2_8_29_07.jpg

apc3_8_29_07.jpg

apc4_8_29_07.jpg

^^^ Yes...washing DOES indeeeeed save jeans... see the Rescues I've put up on the market for more proof of that.

I'm definitely going down to APC tomorrow to check out the Black NS's...been wanting a good pair of black jeans...the taper just makes me want them more (MAYBE more than the PBJ-005bk's).

i picked up some Rescues last week and wore them for a few days. i love the fit and bought them tight enough so that i can just button them all the way up. i opted for the Rescues over the NS because the NS was not very flattering on me.

but heres my problem: i am having troble spreading my legs. im afraid if i go up some steps too quickly that i might blow the crotch out. will they loosten up soon? because im having serious trouble skating in them, not being able to extend my leg all the way and stuff.

i picked up some Rescues last week and wore them for a few days. i love the fit and bought them tight enough so that i can just button them all the way up. i opted for the Rescues over the NS because the NS was not very flattering on me.

but heres my problem: i am having troble spreading my legs. im afraid if i go up some steps too quickly that i might blow the crotch out. will they loosten up soon? because im having serious trouble skating in them, not being able to extend my leg all the way and stuff.

i dont think the crotch will blow out that soon. dont worry about it.

dicksonoffonda- dont be lazy and just call them. it would be quicker for me to tell u yes or no, but i dont feel like adding to your laziness.

snaps013fv6.jpg

kind of a teaser, but that's because i didn't have any of the other pics taken... i'm hot soaking them right now, but wondering if i should've thrown them in the washer instead... they got really dirty from bike rides and a lot of sweat, so i couldn't take it anymore... pics later!

...and these are NS in case any of you ask...