APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea the black ns isnt selvedge

get the same size as you would in the indigo's, they fit pretty much the same. i was also told by the lady at the apc store that these will stretch too like the indigo ns, but not as easily/fast as the indigo does

great to hear..i should be getting mine tomorrow

Hey guys,

I'm new to APC and I'm pretty stuck on what cut to get. I'm looking for something similar to H&M Sliqs, so probably New Cure or Standard. And I'm also wondering on what size to get, I've heard you should size down one or two, does this mean you size down from your true waist? I also read about someone who didn't size down at all on his New Cures and they looked all right so maybe I'll do that.

Hoping you can help me, thanks

I believe I asked earlier in the thread but I can't find my post. I was wondering what kind of fit is like Levi 501's? I usually wear pants a bit on the looser side, but I bought a pair of 501's in 33x32 that I really like the fit of. Any idea which APC would be like this? Rescues or New Standards?

I believe I asked earlier in the thread but I can't find my post. I was wondering what kind of fit is like Levi 501's? I usually wear pants a bit on the looser side, but I bought a pair of 501's in 33x32 that I really like the fit of. Any idea which APC would be like this? Rescues or New Standards?

the Rescues are a bit on the looser side.

Hey guys,

I'm new to APC and I'm pretty stuck on what cut to get. I'm looking for something similar to H&M Sliqs, so probably New Cure or Standard. And I'm also wondering on what size to get, I've heard you should size down one or two, does this mean you size down from your true waist? I also read about someone who didn't size down at all on his New Cures and they looked all right so maybe I'll do that.

Hoping you can help me, thanks

I'll help:

2.png

the Rescues are a bit on the looser side.

What I was trying to say is that I like the tighter fit on my 501's, which really isn't tight. Just saying that they aren't as loose as my old jeans (Old Navy. Hah.) but aren't like skin tight. I don't know if I'll want a New Standard or Rescue. Which is closer to the 501's?