APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Yes...washing DOES indeeeeed save jeans... see the Rescues I've put up on the market for more proof of that.

I'm definitely going down to APC tomorrow to check out the Black NS's...been wanting a good pair of black jeans...the taper just makes me want them more (MAYBE more than the PBJ-005bk's).

Could you please let me know how they feels like... if you can take some pictures, that would be great. Thanks

I'm really sorry about this, but I have a sizing question.

I take a size 30 in my Crate James IVs, should I just go with the size down two in

APCs to a 28, or should I go for the 27 if I want a slimmer fit? The 7.5" leg opening on the 27s seem pretty appealing, but will I be even able to get them on?

hihi guys,

i have been reading APC thread for awhile now and somethings really confuse me:confused: my question is whats the diff between NS and standard? are they the same pair of jeans? i knew that NS have a selvage so i was wondering any others did APC make with a selvage?

Could you please let me know how they feels like... if you can take some pictures, that would be great. Thanks

I went to APC today and picked up the black ns raws...1st thing, they aren't selvage of any sort...2nd, they feel similar to the indigos...nice ashy black hue...seem like they'll stretch just like the indigos. I will post pics once I get the battery charged.

I went to APC today and picked up the black ns raws...1st thing, they aren't selvage of any sort...2nd, they feel similar to the indigos...nice ashy black hue...seem like they'll stretch just like the indigos. I will post pics once I get the battery charged.

i want to see those. i didnt know black NS were available now, i havent seen them anywhere.

are you wearing a belt?

u talkin to me?

yea im wearing a belt in that pic, it fits like a 35-36 around the waist...but the thighs all the way to the leg opening is slim to my standards...not sufu slim.

hihi guys,

i have been reading APC thread for awhile now and somethings really confuse me:confused: my question is whats the diff between NS and standard? are they the same pair of jeans? i knew that NS have a selvage so i was wondering any others did APC make with a selvage?

New Standards are more tapered and slim cut as compared to the Standards and both are selvage. I don't believe the new Black NS are selvage and the New Cures are definetaly not selvage.

Hi... thanks for the info... Do you buy the same size as the indigo? Also do they look like silver black or black? You know what I mean? Most raw black looks like silverish to me.

New Standards are more tapered and slim cut as compared to the Standards and both are selvage. I don't believe the new Black NS are selvage and the New Cures are definetaly not selvage.

thanks for reply mate:)

i think the NS is the style i want.. so the standard still avilable?