APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tight. My balls were in peril and I felt like a chick. A friend bought them true-size and they've stretched out so much his belt doesn't even hold them up properly. I think kenthenoob or somebody posted some pictures in here (not sure about the sizing) and they stretched out ridiculously too.

Were they any close to how mines look like?

Oh and please refer to the first pic.

How is your advice any diffferent than mine? I wear a 31/32 and went with a 29. That's between 2 and 3 sizes down for me. You wear a 29/30, you went for a 27. That's also between 2 and 3 sizes down--no different than what I did.

Eh? I suggested sizing down 2 and said sizing down 3 is really personal preference but sizing down 2 is plenty tight enough. That's the difference.

Were they any close to how mines look like?

Oh and please refer to the first pic.

Sorry don't see any pics. These were mine at day 03. They might not look it but felt really tight around the thighs (probably 'cos of all the squats in gym), crotch, and ass.

Chaotic- the jeans look find imo. If they fit well and look good to you, thats all that matters. If you were looking for a skinnier cut, the new cures would have been that. For the bulge on your behind, it'll go away after a soak. The starch is giving it more of a bulge. As for waist stretching, just use a belt and it won't stretch a whole lot. And they will stretch....my 30s went to a 34 in waist.

jesus fuccin christ, every other post in this thread is either "how much should I size down?" or "you should size down 2"

Sorry man, I read the thread, I just wanted final word before I spent $120. its just as easy to have given me an answer as it was to bitch about it. But I guess you thought otherwise.

Sorry man, I read the thread, I just wanted final word before I spent $120. its just as easy to have given me an answer as it was to bitch about it. But I guess you thought otherwise.

FUCCIN A, HOMES I agree

I want to get a pair of A.P.C.

My doubt is about the sizing and which cut is best.

Last, my size on Diesel's Rabox is 32 so, should I get a size 30 in APC? I want it to be slim and mold with time to my legs.

Any other advice much appreciated. Thanks

Look at this. This is the very first post. 11,0000 posts ago. To think, the exact same questions being asked today. Wow.

Just got my APC NC today. I got them true to size. Strectching should be minimal right? Since they're pretty lose already. Or should have I gone a size down or maybe even two.

Fit-Front.jpgFit-Back.jpg

Those look fine. If they're really loose on the waist, it might be a problem, but you have to remember that the looser they are the less they will stretch. If they fit fine now, they'll probably fit fine later.

the denim looks good, bro.

your fit is similar to mine.

i like the way my denim feel so far, the only thing is that my waist really stretched out even though i wore a belt every time i put the denim on and i sized down 4 sizes.

(even though with apc sizing down 4, really means 2. i bought a 30, before putting it on even once, i measured.. it was 32)

take a look at the waist. if it fits "just right" - it will loosen up. if you can go a little tighter (thighs + waist) go for it.

i like the way my denim looks, so i can deal with the waist. i'm not a fan of the "ball-crushing" look.

denim looks good though.

good luck.

true to size???? HAHAHAHAHA 1,887 pages and you went true to size :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

my bad bro, i mean all my other denims crush my balls so I wanted something a bit looser. I know APC's are notorious for their stretching, but then again when dudes be sizing down 3-4, it's gonna stretch. I like the fit, the waist fits comfortably. i wasnt going for the painted on look this time.:confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

Guest soleFLY
my bad bro, i mean all my other denims crush my balls so I wanted something a bit looser. I know APC's are notorious for their stretching, but then again when dudes be sizing down 3-4, it's gonna stretch. I like the fit, the waist fits comfortably. i wasnt going for the painted on look this time.:confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

word i copped my true waist size and it fits good. stretched out a little bit but i love the fit

kind of stupid question...i soaked my jeans for an hour after just like 2 weeks of wear

it was just too stiff for my liking

just wonderning if this is going to hurt on my fading/whiskeys/honeycomb process?

Great question! For answer see pg 11, 13, 23, 45, 48, 63, 64, 65, 129, 144, 165, 168, and 170 through 195.

Ugh, when is context or denim bar getting more in? I keep missing their restock. I want a fucking pair of size 27 NS.