APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i've been a Diesel whore for a while, have like 10 pairs of troulegs, zathans and shazors.

Just recently i've tried Nudies, but i really didn't like the fit of any, i loved the bootcut ola, but it was a tad to tight for me, the Straight Sven's are okay i wanted them to be tighter, and i hate my Even Steven's.

So here we have my brand new pair of apc hipster in a size 26, i cant get the top button on yet haha. I'm usually a 28 in diesels and nudies.

apc2.jpg

So i've been a Diesel whore for a while, have like 10 pairs of troulegs, zathans and shazors.

Just recently i've tried Nudies, but i really didn't like the fit of any, i loved the bootcut ola, but it was a tad to tight for me, the Straight Sven's are okay i wanted them to be tighter, and i hate my Even Steven's.

So here we have my brand new pair of apc hipster in a size 26, i cant get the top button on yet haha. I'm usually a 28 in diesels and nudies.

apc2.jpg

Those fit pretty well, though you should really get them hemmed. The stacking looks terrible.

Picked up a pair of New Standards at Rolo SOMA in San Francisco yesterday. Unfortunately they're a 33 (because the only other size was a 25). I could definitely size down to a 31. The fit is good now, but may stretch out too much. I'll post some pics when I get home.

Damn, I'm on the smaller end of things when it comes to friends, and my size 30 NC's are a lot tighter than those 25 Hipsters. I didn't even know they came that small!

Speaking of which, I'll try and get a pic some point this week for evolution purposes, the first-day fit is floating around on the, uh, fit thread. They've got a good bit of fade beginning in the crotch area (I'm assuming more stress since they're still kinda tight), and I'm happy with the honeycombing for it being about 6 weeks of wear in.

Hey ! I want to buy an APC Hipster for my gf. I saw it at a store, and I'm not sure it's raw. Do the Hipster only exist in raw ?

Thanks ;)