APC denim

Geowu

Quote:

yesterday my girlfriend tried on my hipsters and said she loved them minus the knee, cuz it looked funny at the knee....is there any way for a tailor to fix that?

--- Original message by woejozney on Aug 7, 2005 11:17 AM

he probably can reduce the knee or the tighs by the outseam or inseam

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: yesterday my girlfriend tried on my hipsters and said she loved them minus the knee, cuz it looked funny at the knee....is there any way for a tailor to fix that?

It's just because they are rigid - the fact that other people have tried them on a lot means the knees will bulge out a little bit.

hmmmmm

Quote: Quote:

Yeah most NT'ers think sugercane = ripoff of Evisu. I think the only guy that wears APC's is that peterock dude that posts in the what did you wear thread.

--- Original message by super on Aug 3, 2005 10:34 PM

whats up with that?

guess that mean ebayologist and I dont exist then......icon_smile_wink.gif

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah most NT'ers think sugercane = ripoff of Evisu. I think the only guy that wears APC's is that peterock dude that posts in the what did you wear thread.

--- Original message by super on Aug 3, 2005 10:34 PM

whats up with that?

Quote: guess that mean ebayologist and I dont exist then......

^apparently so, seems strange how i own 2 pairs of apcs and post in wdywt relatively often and kixslf the owner of atleast a pair and posts even more so...

But think honestly most NT'ers don't even know what sugercane is let alone think its ripoff Evisu some of you give these 12yr old pseudo hypebeasts that make threads about dunks for 70+ pages alot more credit than they deserve... But act like we're all like that... As far as being knowledgeable when it comes to denim there are those in the know and might not be and versed as many on this site but they know a thing or two but after those few there is a swift drop off in terms of knowlegde and actually consumers of these high end jeans. In other words a good 90% of NT are fucking morons who most of you shouldn't really concern your self with because anyone here is here to learn or talk about denim not here to deal with the bullshit that is killing NT as i type this... kill the NT bashing its stupid and no one from NT i've recognized has been anything but responding in kind and is just here because he/she wants to talk about denim and the other topics discussed here not how NT'ers are this or that...

Quote:

Im about to order a pair, how much more loose are the " English" compared to the "Rescue"? Im looking for a relaxed look. Comparable to Rogan. Im a 34 waist, What size should I get for something a little loose? Thanks

--- Original message by sriracha hot sauce on Aug 8, 2005 01:04 AM

Hmm, what kind of Rogan's are you speaking of? Do you have a picture for comparison? The English should have a lower rise but wider legs.

Quote:
Quote:

A.P.C. doesn't have enough brand image or bling for the Nike Talk crowd.

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Aug 3, 2005 10:56 PM

Correct. Which is also why Nudie is more popular in Sweden than Acne(ok, sorry, I know you dont care but this is a good example) and why I dont wear anything that has anything on the backpockets :) Keeps me separetade from the herd.

What APC jean is slightly tighter and more tapered than the NS? Should've tried some more models when I had the chance ;(

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Aug 4, 2005 04:34 AM

The Cure womens jean is tapered i think but its not selvage

chwa?

Quote:
Quote: they're all $140 now, up from $120

they were all $109 just over six months ago....not lookin pretty....

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Aug 4, 2005 12:37 PM

Maybe there trying to slow down the hype. Their other pants, however, are $160+

lmfao of at some you worried about nt'ers 'discovering' apc jeans. i remember the 1st time apc jeans story started getting attention in ny. it was about 8yrs ago, there was even an article in the nytimes which pointed out that you could get the same jean at kmart, wranglers/levis.

where were you then? asking mom to pack another kudos in your lunch box?

relax.

www.flavorphoto.com

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Quote:

serious. this supertalk 'club' is killin me

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Aug 9, 2005 06:54 AM

Thank you for your valid insight.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: they're all $140 now, up from $120

they were all $109 just over six months ago....not lookin pretty....

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Aug 4, 2005 12:37 PM

i got my ns the day before they went to 140...talk about timing

oh the punditry

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Aug 7, 2005 10:27 PM

i got screwed...for some reason, at the time i bought the jeans, i thought i was in the clear and my online reciept confirmed that it only costed 120. However when i looked at my creditcard bill, they charged me 140...so fucked up.

"picture me rollin'..."

Quote:

guffer here are the new vintage standards...

107747309.jpg

107747277.jpg

107747256.jpg

107747228.jpg

here is how they cuff over a sneaker if you're wondering.

107204019.jpg

--- Original message by ebayologist on Aug 9, 2005 11:20 AM

Eek! The honeycombs on the back don't match your legs. It looks a bit strange to me. Other then that they are fine.