Pure Blue Japan XX-005 Black

ianpalermo

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh crap, just when I thought it was safe not to buy another pair of jeans....!

I'm still working on my sammy exports and my pbl 005's blues... which is then all gonna stop when Nov. 1 rolls around for the LE Sammys... I haven't even begun to touch my sammy bk's.... & now PBL BK'S!!!!! ahhh.....:eek:

edit: miz, do you have any more info on these, since you're close with the BIG guys?

just when i think i have my mind made up, something like this comes along and ruins it all.

no, don't know anything about them. but i do know that i'm gonna get them ;)

i have a hunch that they are not overdyed. i'm thinking they'll be like the regular xx-005 denim but with black instead of indigo.

luckily, gordon let me return my unworn, unsoaked, unhemmed 5000BK's. so those are the ones that he's got the lottery for.

yeah, i tried on the XX-006 the other day. nice jeans.

you know what? the denim is really vertically streaky and has a greenish cast. sound familiar? could be pbj's answer to the eternal 811.

there's a picture of a pair of worn ones on the site and they look pretty good. i'm not a huge fan of the 003 fit, but for people who find the 005 too slim, it might be a good choice. i'm hoping (keep your fingers crossed) that they make a version that fits like the 005.

and yeah, they're not slubby. pretty sleek. it has a fat red selvage line with no white.