Denim in Singapore

tweeds

whats with the flathead hype?

seriously, there are other nice denim brands.. what abt denime or full count? and warehouse only RECENTLY started getting attention HERE.. why not try to bring in more sufu-obscure denim brands? i don't know if anyone here is in favor of it, but i think that would be a splendid idea, instead of hopping onto any recent bandwagon, etcetc.

i enjoy browsing rakuten for that reason...looking for (cheap) new shit to want to buy. in my case cheap is a huge factor because...well...yeah.

and Felix, you dont get that crap at Little India, fool.

actually you probably do. cause

onitsuka = asics = good running shoes.

good sprinters = banglas (because bangladash) = hangout in little india (because no little bangladash)

therefore. good runners wear good running shoes are banglas who are found in little india.

hi everyone first post in this thread.

just want to ask if anywhere in singapore sells prima cotton or egyptian cotton tees? i'm sick of those thick large collars like AA or AAA or uniqlo ones anyway.

and can anyone recommend skinnies, ladies jeans are fine with me and jeans other than dr denim, julian reds, apc, cheap monday, t/ksubi, april 77, nudie thin finn, lee jeans? and i'm looking into denim with mixed contents of lycra i think which makes them softer and such.

and for shirts, any other brands they are good fit like band of outsiders, apc shirts, woods & woods and YMC? i like those crazy new age details shirts but they are like too expensive seriously.

hi everyone first post in this thread.

just want to ask if anywhere in singapore sells prima cotton or egyptian cotton tees? i'm sick of those thick large collars like AA or AAA or uniqlo ones anyway.

and can anyone recommend skinnies, ladies jeans are fine with me and jeans other than dr denim, julian reds, apc, cheap monday, t/ksubi, april 77, nudie thin finn, lee jeans? and i'm looking into denim with mixed contents of lycra i think which makes them softer and such.

and for shirts, any other brands they are good fit like band of outsiders, apc shirts, woods & woods and YMC? i like those crazy new age details shirts but they are like too expensive seriously.

CK had pima cotton tees for 30 bucks on sale recently.

haha fuck that made me laugh...

did i mention that indian cab drivers in Singapore suck?

oooh and chinese as well...if they drive you to a fuckin gemstone fabric ("its just next to youl hotel")

FUCK ASICS!

actually you probably do. cause

onitsuka = asics = good running shoes.

good sprinters = banglas (because bangladash) = hangout in little india (because no little bangladash)

therefore. good runners wear good running shoes are banglas who are found in little india.

haha fuck that made me laugh...

did i mention that indian cab drivers in Singapore suck?

oooh and chinese as well...if they drive you to a fuckin gemstone fabric ("its just next to youl hotel")

FUCK ASICS!

onitsuka tigers are actually a hot item in taiwan but they are ugly anyhow.

ok going back to hype and not giving obscure brands a chance. where ever the debate takes you, bottom line is, what you buy, should look good.

I was walkin around borders when I came across this.

butt.jpg

that is the worst fitting diors i have ever seen. ass sticks out like a char siew pao.