Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Is there any other way of ordering 10cm MIJs online except ordering from TheGrapist?

It seems that luisaviaroma doesn't restock them.. :-(

So do I have to wait for the FW07 collection? When is it avaiable? In June?

Why would you want to order from anyone else? He's cheaper than any website and pleasure to deal with.

Is there any other way of ordering 10cm MIJs online except ordering from TheGrapist?

It seems that luisaviaroma doesn't restock them.. :-(

So do I have to wait for the FW07 collection? When is it avaiable? In June?

Considering LVR's VAT and/or Shipping, I'm still cheaper. Tell me what you want and I'll get it for you.

Hi...Anyone had any problems with the clasp bending and/or breaking :eek: ??

I bought a pair of sz27 19cms from The Grapist (awesome to deal with btw), and was shocked how tight they were to start, but after wearing them round the house for a while theyve streched out nicely. Theres still quite a bit of tension on the clasp though, and ive noticed it has bent out a little. Im worried about it bending out any more especially when i move about. Anyone else notice this? or am i just worrying too much :)

This is ridiculous. If the jeans are so tight that they can bend the clasp, then they are TOO SMALL for you.

I second that, Maha should size up. In fact for all the Diors I have that fit, the clasp and waist are pretty loose. And much tighter at the thighs.

Why would you want to order from anyone else? He's cheaper than any website and pleasure to deal with.

I think pretty soon all the other websites selling Dior Homme jeans would arrange a hit on Grapist for stealing their business.:D

I second that, Maha should size up. In fact for all the Diors I have that fit, the clasp and waist are pretty loose. And much tighter at the waist.

the waist is loose... but the fit's tighter at the waist? did you mean thighs?

This is ridiculous. If the jeans are so tight that they can bend the clasp, then they are TOO SMALL for you.

I'd agree, but the sz27 fit me perfect in the leg, and theyre actually quite loose round my super skinny legs. I also tend to wear my jeans low too, either on or slightly below the hips. If i have them up round my waist then theres actually loads of room...but i dont like the way they fit like that.

maybe i should just pull them up a bit :rolleyes:

I'd agree, but the sz27 fit me perfect in the leg, and theyre actually quite loose round my super skinny legs. I also tend to wear my jeans low too, either on or slightly below the hips. If i have them up round my waist then theres actually loads of room...but i dont like the way they fit like that.

maybe i should just pull them up a bit :rolleyes:

Hmm, some of the Diors are hipsters and when i sit or squat, it will go down automatically exposing my briefs. I cant possibly wear it any higher.

So I dont know how low you can wear it at your hips. If you jump around, wont it fall off entirely?

how much do the black MIJ 19cm raws stretch? i tried on a pair of sz30 and they were very tight but it was quite easy to do up the buttons. i'd imagine they wont stretch out as much as APCs, but if I want a tight/fitted look should I get a supertight fit or one up that?

how much do the black MIJ 19cm raws stretch? i tried on a pair of sz30 and they were very tight but it was quite easy to do up the buttons. i'd imagine they wont stretch out as much as APCs, but if I want a tight/fitted look should I get a supertight fit or one up that?

they stretch alot. id just go with the size that you can barely button the buttons, where it takes you maybe 2-3 minutes to button all buttons. wear it for a few months and you will need a belt.

So, I was just thinking today... is there actually a 17cm model or are those just uneducated people claiming the smaller sizes of 19cm to be 17cm. Since, well, 19cms become 17cm from size 30 and down.

Kind of curious about this... all the measurements I've seen point towards the fact that there's only 19cm and 21cm, plus the new 18cm cut on black stretch jeans/pants.

So, I was just thinking today... is there actually a 17cm model or are those just uneducated people claiming the smaller sizes of 19cm to be 17cm. Since, well, 19cms become 17cm from size 30 and down.

Kind of curious about this... all the measurements I've seen point towards the fact that there's only 19cm and 21cm, plus the new 18cm cut on black stretch jeans/pants.

there IS a 17cm model whereas like the 19 and 21 cm the hem measures out smaller. so on the 17cm model you are probably looking at like 15-16 cm hem opening.

there IS a 17cm model whereas like the 19 and 21 cm the hem measures out smaller. so on the 17cm model you are probably looking at like 15-16 cm hem opening.

In which case, most people claiming to sell/have 17cm model are just dumb, because their measurements corespond to 19cm one...

Well, good to know anyway. Will +rep once I can.

Okay, so I asked this question in TheGrapist's Dior thread but noone has responded yet:

I'm about to purchase a pair 19cm Diors and I can't decide between the raw indigo's or the blacks. Considering that I have the MII 21cm in indigo I would most probably wear the new indigos full-time. AH ..confusion. please help

also, since it is summer time which one is the more "summer" jean of the two.

Guest Chocodove2

^^^^^

Since you already have the indigos in 21cm I'd say go for the black, but I wouldn't really call them a "summer" jean. Summer usually calls for lighter colors, so...

Either way you'll love them.