Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

lol. you sound like the kind of fucking moron who would take fashion advice from Kanye. Good job, you proved my point.

heres my dior19cm's "sized" right to sit on my hips.

102607.jpg

"LOL" you sound like someone who would wear jncos to a TOOL concert and say the shit on the back is just a limited edition pocket embroidery. and no, i don't take fashion advice from kanye...i'm proving the point that there are people who look just fine wearing diors looser than those of the runway models. i do not choose to wear them loose, but just because others do gives no reason to criticize. except for your JANKS

you think your funny or soemthing?:rolleyes:

It's a shame that the title of the thread is a joke. Because there actually isn't a FAQ on the first page that addresses sizing. And specifically mentions why you should never ask that question, never mind the fact that you didn't even mention a brand.

If only someone were to write an FAQ for the first post. :sigh:

you think your funny or soemthing?:rolleyes:

It's a shame that the title of the thread is a joke. Because there actually isn't a FAQ on the first page that addresses sizing. And specifically mentions why you should never ask that question, never mind the fact that you didn't even mention a brand.

If only someone were to write an FAQ for the first post. :sigh:

yeah but you actually think this:

P1010507.jpg

looks fine? the fact that you think this dude's oversized diors look "fine" warrants you as someone who has absolutely no taste in how Diors should be worn. Its not even a matter of being oversized or not...its the fact that those particular ones look like shit....and typically most people who oversize their Diors look like shit.

you gotta be fuckin blind to remotely even think those jeans, (that he spent over $300 on...) look "fine".

P1010507.jpg

looks fine? the fact that you think this dude's oversized diors look "fine" warrants you as someone who has absolutely no taste in how Diors should be worn. Its not even a matter of being oversized or not...its the fact that those particular ones look like shit....and typically most people who oversize their Diors look like shit.

you gotta be fuckin blind to remotely even think those jeans, (that he spent over $300 on...) look "fine".

Actually, this is where I disagree with you. Jeans like that look "fine." They're not terrible per se, not great either. It's a basic run of the mill look/fit that you'll find on like 90% of your peers.

The problem is that for a pair of jeans that costs $350 to $450, "fine" shouldn't cut it.

Actually, this is where I disagree with you. Jeans like that look "fine." They're not terrible per se, not great either. It's a basic run of the mill look/fit that you'll find on like 90% of your peers.

The problem is that for a pair of jeans that costs $350 to $450, "fine" shouldn't cut it.

P1010507.jpg

eh i never said they looked anything...i'm saying it's pointless to talk shit on someone for it though, yes. if someone can justify spending $300 on jeans, then they probably aren't buying something they hate. and the deciding factor of whether or not you'll buy them is if you like them on yourself and you feel good in them. it's funny that you should say i have no taste in how diors should be worn. haha. like stated before, i do not wear diors baggy, i don't like baggy jeans for myself, BUT...some people do...and it's funny that you're such a great individual that you feel the need to tell them how shitty they look..pointless.

P1010507.jpg

eh i never said they looked anything...i'm saying it's pointless to talk shit on someone for it though, yes. if someone can justify spending $300 on jeans, then they probably aren't buying something they hate. and the deciding factor of whether or not you'll buy them is if you like them on yourself and you feel good in them. it's funny that you should say i have no taste in how diors should be worn. haha. like stated before, i do not wear diors baggy, i don't like baggy jeans for myself, BUT...some people do...and it's funny that you're such a great individual that you feel the need to tell them how shitty they look..pointless.

Oh you must be new here. this is a fashion forum, not a self improvement self esteem booster forum. If there is somethign to be critiqued on how shitty someome looks, its said. if you are too much of a self righteous people loving faggot whos scared of hurting feelings, then i suggest you head over to honest forum and give everyone hugs to make them feel better.

Oh you must be new here. this is a fashion forum, not a self improvement self esteem booster forum. If there is somethign to be critiqued on how shitty someome looks, its said. if you are too much of a self righteous people loving faggot whos scared of hurting feelings, then i suggest you head over to honest forum and give everyone hugs to make them feel better.

haha, people loving. that's funny. i have no problem hating on you...come on...post some photos of you wearing all your great gear. since this is a FASHION forum. you're a pretentious shitbag who thinks having a pair of dior raws is reason enough to come on to a FASHION forum and talk about how fucking rad you are.

haha, people loving. that's funny. i have no problem hating on you...come on...post some photos of you wearing all your great gear. since this is a FASHION forum. you're a pretentious shitbag who thinks having a pair of dior raws is reason enough to come on to a FASHION forum and talk about how fucking rad you are.

I'm pretty sure that he thinks that owning or wanting to own a pair of Dior jeans (not necessarily raw) is reason enough to come to a FASHION forum and post in the DIor Homme Denim thread.

Although what do I know?

I'm pretty sure that he thinks that owning or wanting to own a pair of Dior jeans (not necessarily raw) is reason enough to come to a FASHION forum and post in the DIor Homme Denim thread.

Although what do I know?

its evident that you havent frequented the WAYWT thread. but for your viewing pleasure, i already posted an outfit of mine above.

edit: i dont usually post in the Dior Denim Thead but decided to post cuz of how ridiculous it looks for someone to pay $300+ to look like that. Again, he's better of stickign with $30 Gap jeans which will give him the exact same look cuz lets be honest...its not exactly the wash that draws peopel to Diors, its the fit. unless youre just some trend hopping idiot who bought it for the hype.

its evident that you havent frequented the WAYWT thread. but for your viewing pleasure, i already posted an outfit of mine above.

edit: i dont usually post in the Dior Denim Thead but decided to post cuz of how ridiculous it looks for someone to pay $300+ to look like that. Again, he's better of stickign with $30 Gap jeans which will give him the exact same look cuz lets be honest...its not exactly the wash that draws peopel to Diors, its the fit. unless youre just some trend hopping idiot who bought it for the hype.

yes you're quite correct...i actually don't even know what the WAYWT thread is...looks like i should start frequenting message boards to see how to dress. sorry.

yes you're quite correct...i actually don't even know what the WAYWT thread is...looks like i should start frequenting message boards to see how to dress. sorry.