Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

the jeans look more akin to the black whiskered jean model 'released' during the 'follow me' collection. the look is quite different between the two ('follow me' vs. 'f/w 06')... i own both and i'd say the earlier collections carry a much more distinct wash than those released during the current collection.

though rakuten states that the picture is an accurate representation of the actual jean, i wouldn't be suprised if they turn out a lil' darker when seen in person.

the jeans look more akin to the black whiskered jean model 'released' during the 'follow me' collection. the look is quite different between the two ('follow me' vs. 'f/w 06')... i own both and i'd say the earlier collections carry a much more distinct wash than those released during the current collection.

though rakuten states that the picture is an accurate representation of the actual jean, i wouldn't be suprised if they turn out a lil' darker when seen in person.

yeah thats what im worried about.

I seriously don't know why the hell am I posting this dumb pic but I just feel like doing so.

diorhomme-1.jpg

fucking dope pic! shoes are dope as hell! i bet all the zouk kids were fucking envious of ur jeans n shoes! You Da Man!

Okay, just got my size 30 made in Japans. Talk about quick shipping, ordered from Brown's on Friday and they got here Monday morning! Let's hope I don't get a bill like minya did. Anyway, here's the comparo:

diorjapan.jpgdior.jpg

Japan 21cm in 30 on the top, Italian 21cm in 31 on the bottom.

And here are the measurements:

Japan:

waist - 15 7/8 (40.5cm)

knee - 8 1/4 (21)

hem - 7 3/4 (20)

Italian:

waist - 16 1/4 (41)

knee 8 5/8 (22)

hem - 8.5 (21.5)

Denim feels about the same on both, but the Japanese are noticeably lighter.

HELP! ok, just got my pair from a fellow sf'er, and i really want to wear them buy they're so damn tight it restricts my movement. I've got size 28 apc NS, and those stretched to fit fine (still snug). These are 29 italian 19cm's. so the question here is:

Are they going to stretch out pretty significantly? and how fast? please give me a hand here.

edit: i've read back over the thread a good bit. mikelowrey said earlier that his stretched a good bit. about 3-4 cm when laid flat. is this common? if that'll happen, then these are perfect.

I wear 28 APC NS and 28 DH jap 19cm, the 29 should be just fine unless the Italian are smaller than the Jap, which I dont think is the case... they should stretch out in a matter of hours... It was painful to skate in them the first couple of days but they were fine after the 1st week...

mine have stretched out quite a bit, the more you do stuff like biking or skating with them the more they will stretch out...