superliving: your room / closet / house / apartment

youngluc

as long as you're not inspecting people's pants for exposed rivets before they sit down...

I'd love a pair as well but I'd have the exact same mindset as Broke, so they'd probably just end up sitting in my bedroom and not being seen, which sucks.

hahha, i totally would notice if people had rivets.

^I would like the same info if possible, would really appreciate that.

Also, has anybody here ever sat in a Herman Miller Coconut Chair? I love the aesthetic of them and thinking about copping but it looks like it has the potential of being completely uncomfortable.

this is by far one of my favorite threads on the board... Some really great ideas in here. Does anyone have any preferred or favorite interior decor focused stores, aside from Ikea? Something like MollaSpace? Looking for cool misc stuff, decor, etc...

I really like bo concept designs. But I guess I'm more into function though.

Got this in black:

mKnCpGtS3aU

and my parents almost bought this in white for the new house but decided it was too modern for them :rolleyes: :

rWwLYx2GF6o

both look way cooler irl tho.

boconcept has shit customer service. I ordered a rug from them once, 11 weeks and still wasnt delivered. They wouldnt give me a refund, so I had amex fight them. Just google boconcept customer service and you will see lots of complaints.

some others are on ebay. You can get the upholstered ones cheap on ebay, if you're willing to remove the upholstery. However, there is a chance that the legs are screwed through the chair. You can ask the seller to check this, but in my experience they're almost always wrong.

How do you guys feel about the LCM?

I like it, but part of me feels like I won't be satisfied and still will want the LCW.. I can get a LCW for 6 or a LCM for 450

9-23-scavenger.jpg

To me LCM just doesn't look as special, I understand it is because it was the first of it's kind and the original, but LCW just has a certain aura to it (channeling Walter Benjamin)

for me the LCW is so much nicer looking but I would pick up an LCM instead. LCM is just safer and looks like it will easily flow in a room setup while the LCW demands more strict modernist guidelines. Now if I had the chance to go all out and make a near dream room it would have LCW's over an LCM. if you get what I am trying to say.

Thanks man! It's honestly more of an investment for the future when I get my own place(as in condo, house, or long term apt with no roommate), it'll be hanging out in my room with the rest of my collection that's overtaking the space now.

Edited by kvc06

next up... ltr (wire base table) for next to the lcw..

always a more to cop concept

267ltrtwh-zc-img01_ll.jpg(not my pic)

my LCW did come today though, most comfortable thing I've ever sat in

Edited by kvc06

^ looks great, I personally don't find the aeron and similiar chairs visually appealing at all, but I'm sure that's not really the point..

6341749341_b9d3c8768d_z.jpg

New LCW

6341749905_9e7bb249d8_z.jpg

Family photo :)

Also, look what was in a fitting room at Gap of all places:

iz13s5.jpg

Edited by kvc06