superliving: your room / closet / house / apartment

youngluc

I think it was like 10 bucks from target, if I didn't spend all my money on the chairs I'd get a new one :)

got my eyes on a george nelson animal clock tho.. think it's a repro but o well...also think it's for kids lol

I have a george nelson I might get rid of it though...

I used to have four but had a nervous breakdown and sold them all

for some reason...

I don't understand the hype

I am right now really into wood rustic chairs

scandi modern

and I want a george nakashima table

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/archive/200701A02.html

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/fts/hartford_200806A01_ss.html#0

fuck pretty awesome....

yeah the light sucks..........

I've got a couple chairs in my collection now: a bertoia diamond, two eames dkrs and a kelly green upholstered shell arm chair. This question is pretty easy to answer myself but do I really want to travel 4 hours to pick up 4 white shells chairs for my kitchen for $180. I mean, it's a steal... but do I really wanna take up 8 hours of my day for this?

I don't even hate the AC.

^would like to know about the clothing racks too. I chech eBay but there is a lot of garbage ones flowing about. Wish I could have picked up one from Martin + OSA when they were closing.

I've got a couple chairs in my collection now: a bertoia diamond, two eames dkrs and a kelly green upholstered shell arm chair. This question is pretty easy to answer myself but do I really want to travel 4 hours to pick up 4 white shells chairs for my kitchen for $180. I mean, it's a steal... but do I really wanna take up 8 hours of my day for this?

uh yeah

i love that chair, any info on it? how much did you get it for?

I paid $150 for it plus I traded an old working black rotary phone. It is from The Arthur in Toronto. It is a cool little vintage furniture and nik nak store a couple doors down from the store I work at. Not much info on it other than it is old and from a company called Simo Interiors out of Quebec Canada. The vinyl and teak legs are almost perfect.