MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I'd want a 50% sugar cane tee against my torso.

Although suger may be something entirely different and less itchy. Ha!

expensive things coming over our way via mr freedom's cycle collection

i peeped some j-100 type horsehide jacket with red sleeves with stars and big mister freedom printed on the back

and a pair of engineers bots with cats paw innit!

gotta save up for it!!!

peeped some kind of a leather motorcycle hat too in black and

of course the usual work shirt with a purplish tinge heavier fabric to it

man its coming!!!!!!!

but man im looking around 2 G's for the mf x sc j100 .. but man they look amazing believe me cant wait for it to come out!

The Mr. Freedom isn't stenciled, it's in leather, and it's optional, but jacket colorways will come with and without the "Mr. Freedom M/C" design on the back.

^Like the fact its optional. Thanks for the info Kiya.

I should have clarified, it's optional on the STORE'S behalf, not the customer.

I'm assuming all Japanese stores will be carrying it with the design on the back because the JP market loves patches/insignias.

We're going to be doing a pre-order only process, customers can order one and pay 50% up front and choose their color, size, and whether or not they want the design on the back.

The sleeve design is close to a J100 but the body and front pocket placement is like a 333.

Not "everyone" is seeing the fall line.

It's currently being presented in Tokyo at the Sugar Cane/Toyo FW09 exhibition.

Kiya stocks MFSC and got a preview and Edmond obviously has an "in" of some sorts.

Just be patient, some things are just not to be spoiled yet. The SS09 stuff has barely been out yet.

some girls are bigger than others..

the M fits tall girls with broad shoulders.

i had a dream last night that mr freedom did a girls range based on women altering their husbands clothes when they went off to war so they could wear them out plowing the field and working in factories, crazy exaggerated proportions, big shoulders with nipped in waists, factory sewn garments with rugged hand alterations. mrs freedom?

LOL, tg, you are funny :):cool: a MF dream... I don't dream when I sleep (once a year if I get lucky~

I guess the xs is a unisex xs, which may be different from the girls' XS. I think the t-shirt xs would be US women's 2-4, uk 8-10, au 8-10.

early morning fit pics

IMG_54712.jpg

Size 32. Soaked last night. Just woke up and they are still damp. Will probably play around with the cuffing when I get home from work and they are completely dry. The denim is so unique and the weight is perfect for summer. Nice and light, but still rigid.