MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?rotated=1&cb=1245487178171 http://www.flickr.com/photos/32449695@N08/3642756315/?rotated=1&cb=1245487178171

here are some of my mister freedom wears...

sorry, tried to figure out how to post an image on here, but a link is the best i could do.

i'm not very good at this computer stuff, if anyone has an easier way to post an image, please let me know.

"IMAGE URL" - did not work?

3642756315_92459d7ac5.jpg?v=1245487241

?rotated=1&cb=1245487178171

Christophe has a few pair of last summer's jeans hidden away.... I missed out on them while I was still at Stronghold, but no longer!

Fit Pics: Size 34, hot soaked quickly, worn dry

Photo6.jpg

Photo8.jpg

Photo9.jpg

I'm weary about making a thread devoted to it, but are there any similar stores like this in LA? I'm moving there in a week and I can't wait to check it out, but I'm wondering if there are similar places as well. I know there probably isn't anything as big, but is there any places devoted to workwear/denim/etc?

I'm weary about making a thread devoted to it, but are there any similar stores like this in LA? I'm moving there in a week and I can't wait to check it out, but I'm wondering if there are similar places as well. I know there probably isn't anything as big, but is there any places devoted to workwear/denim/etc?

There aren't any stores close to this anywhere in the WORLD, let alone LA..

Mister Freedom Fall 09 TeaserL

misterfreedom.com

mfscposterfall09.jpg

Speed safe clothing for modern riders!? I love it. So what does that mean, padded knees on jeans, kevlar-weave fabrics, and CE-armor pockets on the jackets??

It's funny, there is actually a serious shortage of modern riding gear that does not make you look like a superhero or a pirate. It would be amazing to get some good stuff that I don't have to order from England or Italy. BUT somehow i doubt Mr. Freedom is really going to make safety-oriented riding gear though . . . too narrow an audience for that (right???). Has anyone seen any of the new stuff?

In any case, some brit-style (I assume it will be more Ace-cafe than American cruiser style) pieces will be amazing. I know Christophe has a genuine love for old British Steel. Looking forward to it.

Chucks Vintage for actual Vintage, HTC for vintage/refurbished boots and belts, RRL on Melrose, and yes.... Craft... big ups to me.... (10)