MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

hey lenn nice link. who is Kurt?

and the guy in the pis with christophe is the owner of a shop in berlin. i wonder if they are going to have some mr freedome stuff. maybe turntabloid knows about that.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the guy in the pis with christophe is the owner of a shop in berlin. i wonder if they are going to have some mr freedome stuff. maybe turntabloid knows about that.

Hi: I'm Kurt as you talk about :)

the guy in the pic with christophe is shane, who runs and owns burg & schild together with kay. they carry mf, but only selected pieces. as the next season will be based on vintage bike wear, they will probably buy a few more pices than usual. part of their shop theme is also based on vintage bike wear.

check out:

www.burgundschild.com

Guest Selvage Seb.

Update after a machine wash, the shirt is getting more and more structure and character, there is so much detail it's almost indescribable

dy0m5k.jpg

28s07ip.jpg35ak4sz.jpg14v4uj5.jpg

guys im looking for a size 34 mister freedom utility pants the brown colored one.. with inner thigh reinforcement and pockets on the heel... let me know pls thanks

pants-deck-type-n-1k-sketch-213x300.jpg

Shirt looks great, seb! I just noticed some stitching on mine coming undone, so time for a repair. I can't wait to see what these utility shirts and CPOs start looking like in a year or so...

that depends, are you more into mutual masturbation or fisting?

one of the better posts I've read here in months

Good question, therelativity. You bike all over don't you? That could explain it. I haven't washed mine yet, and it just has a little bit of dirt on the underside of the cuffs. Cheers for the rep :)