MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm not gonna trip over it too bad. The hole can be patched and it's low enough that if I tuck it in it's not noticeable. It was just a surprise. Last time I was there they didn't have any 40s so I had to get a 38 and it turns out my gut doesn't like how tight this Henley is...ha

thats not the point, the thing should not be holing like that, you don't spend all your $$$$$ on something sweet expecting to have to "just sew it" after one wear.

Are they all sold out?

thats not the point, the thing should not be holing like that, you don't spend all your $$$$$ on something sweet expecting to have to "just sew it" after one wear.

Yeah...stuff happens. I got a new shirt with a hole in it sent direct from MF.

Guess what they said?

"Sorry man, that was the last one in your size. I'll send some fabric swatches, sew it. It'll look cool."

At the end of the day, you can choose two paths. I sewed it.

Edited by scmah174

Yeah, I don't really get that attitude from MF. Who wants a tattered piece of clothing?

Having exchanged plenty of emails with the guys at MF I suspect there is a positive context behind the suggestion of sewing it. I doubt that they would leave anybody out on a limb.

Yeah, I don't really get that attitude from MF. Who wants a tattered piece of clothing?

It wasn't tattered...it had a small hole in it.

Something that wasn't spotted at QC (quality control) Or maybe it was from someone trying it on before they shipped it to me.

MF was very pro and cordial about the hole, please don't be misconstrued. Their staff rocks.

but what could I do? Send it back and not enjoy the shirt, or fix it.

Now it truly is mine as I can spot my lousy patch job anywhere.

Edited by scmah174