MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys seriously need to get on the MF Facebook page if you aren't already. There's all kinds of cool stuff there, including photos of the new lines and a Lot 44 Californian contest that a shop in PDX is running.

emailed mr freedom store yesterday that id like to make my first payment for the road champs. Never thought id spend this much for a pair of boots but cant get them out of my mind. they are exactly what i want in a pair of engineers...

The shop in Portland that's doing the Lot. 44 contest is called Reveille. I'm thinking about picking up a pair myself. The store is totally worth checking out if you haven't stopped in yet. Mister Freedom's stuff definitely feels more at home there than it ever did at Lizard Lounge.

Just email the shop, get on their email list and they will send you an email when they receive them from MF. Then you buy them from the shop and they sign you up for the contest. They also give you $25 store credit towards your next purchase if you buy the Lot 44. email [email protected] for info or call at 971-279-4128. (no I'm not affiliated with them :)

From last week in eastern Long Island. This was by the ferry to Shelter Island. The fellas at the RRL shop in the Hamptons were in love with my signal vest.

IMG_1375.jpg

Here's a funny pic with me wearing non-sufu approved footwear. I may need to get slimmer jeans to pull this off. I want to see how these looks with the Apache pantalons which aren't slim at all. I need my shades with these boots :)

IMAG0484.jpg

when i went to the store in June they had a million of them in TONS more colors than what they showed online. And the basic colors they had online, they had a ton of in a cabinet.

Email them and let them know what size you want, I'm sure they still have them.

Side note: Some guy came into my Levi's store yesterday asking if I had henley's like the one the main character of Drive wore in the film. I told him to contact MF because they supplied it. I read online that people are dying to get that shirt. Funny how that movie has inspired guys to look cool.

Side note: Some guy came into my Levi's store yesterday asking if I had henley's like the one the main character of Drive wore in the film. I told him to contact MF because they supplied it. I read online that people are dying to get that shirt. Funny how that movie has inspired guys to look cool.

I hope your boss isn't reading this and planning to discipline you for not trying to flog the customer a crappy imitation made by your own company!

i just realized the right and left hems and inseams on the cali are stitched with different-colored threads, yellow for the left and orange for the right, i suppose to reflect the same two-tone stitching on the yoke. i like! (photos might not be color-accurate enough, check yours!)

left (yellow):

6206497124_6d7a7ff9b8_z.jpg

right (orange):

6206497930_1c0960f577_z.jpg

Just got my Road Champs in. They're beautiful...as you guys will see tomorrow. Mine are definitely quite brown, and my trim is green. Has anyone seen green on the upper trim before? I'm definitely not opposed to it, but it's something I've never seen in the pictures before. Any insight?

http://vintageengineerboots.blogspot.com/2011/09/it-comes-as-no-surprise-that-gentleman.html

thanks to our very one Mr.Vintageengineerboots and loiron's boots, you can see that theyre actually made with green at the top.