MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RNR,

I picked up up about 2 weeks ago before the Self Edge party. Christophe made a size run apparently. it was on the samples rack he has at the store. I saw about 4 of these, and this was the only one in my size. John said they only made a size run and it's deadstock denim. The fit is perfect for me.

Fuckin lucked out dude. How much is set you back.

It set me back only $250. I think it's great for the money. I love the fit of it so much, definitely my favorite denim jacket ever. I like it more than the Biribi and the Apache jacket. The main body of the jacket has selvedge running up both sides of the inside placket. And the two large pockets on the bottom of the jacket also have selvedge. The buttons are all old stock, pretty tarnished/ antiqued and slightly different. All of the buttons are stamped on the back. I'm pretty sure it was soaked once, I feel that John might have told me? Or the girl who was working. I can't remember. The denim seemed to me that it was soaked, it wasn't too flat and seemed to have that "after soak" feel and appearance to it.

I highly suggest anyone who likes the pictures call or email them and pick it up!

ThisSunday: it was nice meeting you at Selfedge, if only for a minute! I'm jealous you got the suspenders. I want a pair so bad, and was drooling over them, but I couldn't decide which pair to get! I want the denim ones, and the indigo striped ones, and I really want the white ones with the blue print. AHHH too many choices.

brian - one of the best fits of those California´s. Great

Agreed. I think he's got the best fit I've seen with the California's so far. And sweapea has the only good fit (and it's an excellent one) I've seen in the 7163.

Thanks everyone for all the compliments and rep! :)

ThisSunday, I wish I could take credit but a friend took that photo for me. I need to step up my photo game to post more - all you guys have such great pics. I guess I also need to get out of the office more too ;)

Demonito, I'm not skinny!!! I'm ....... Athletic :P

Much <3!

Those 7163s are on point. I love mine, but I just never seem to wear them, and for that reason, I'm thinking about selling, so if anyone is interested in a pair of lightly worn 7163s in size 33, let me know and I'll take some pictures.

When I get around to getting the camera out, I should snap some shots of my 7161md's...they are nearly 2 years old with at least a 1.5 years of everyday wear, and a lot of washes, they are without a doubt my favorite pair of jeans I've ever owned.

more california lovin. here it is with my daughter at a pagoda in hangchow, china, where my fave classical chinese poet su tung-p'o was once governor.

5904831077_77898d0b5e_z.jpg

then here it is a few days later exercising some freedom :P at the leaning pagoda on tiger hill, soo chow.

5905403354_382d7e51f0_z.jpg

5904861949_e479000feb_z.jpg