MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. That jacket is killer. After doing a bit of research it's for sure on my list of things to one day possibly acquire... but that list is large.

Thanks guys. That jacket is killer. After doing a bit of research it's for sure on my list of things to one day possibly acquire... but that list is large.

If you put 'Great wealth' at the top of that list and prioritize it, the rest should follow without too much problem.. :)

Zissou everything is looking amazing! I finally gave my dungarees a 10 minute hot soak and handwashed with Dawn. Then threw them in the dryer for 10 minutes. They needed to be shrunk up a little. Barely any color loss and freshly stiff like day one. So I couldnt be happier. Here is a quick snap, I hope to take detail shots soon.

www.banditphotographer.com

cpmf.jpg

Quoting a Cory classic from a year ago today. Dope shit

Thanks This Sunday! Glad those riders went to someone like you, I was tempted!

Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing how they wear. I don't think we've seen many examples of worn Midnight twill on here. I've only seen that CPO from a little while ago and the hard wash offerings that they sell in Japan.

Maybe This Sunday wants to buy my regular denim Rider's II as well? Or someone else? Because my 32s have always felt a little big, I overestimated how slim I'd gotten and bought a sz. 30, one-wash, which irl equated closer to a 29" waist. Sadly for me, they're now on sale in still NWT condition in supermarket for significantly less than retail for someone thinner and thereby more fortunate... Check the sig.

The mister freedom store is the greatest place that I have ever been to. Pix of some awesome pieces coming soon. One thing about MF products that I noticed was that every piece is 10 times better in person. The worn in examples at the store blew my mind. I dont care about any other brand at this point.

Learnings: the riders chinos ARE super tight in the top block

The off duty cpo is a million times better in person

The one off pieces and samples that they have at the store are gorgeous and blow away the Rising Sun and Co pants and chore coats

The off duty cpo is a million times better in person

Yep, yep. The fabric on that bad boy is much different than a lot of the stuff out there.

dsc06619n.jpg

還依稀記得去年冬天在SUGAR CANE公司的新品展示會上頭一次看到這褲子的心情

當時的第一個直覺是別開玩笑吧這褲子要做出來量產販售應該自己留著藏私才對

這個夏天一到貨,二話不說的先把自己的那件深深的收進行李箱中別跟我搶,這件是我的

pantalonouvrierticking.jpg

官網這張照片讓你看出點名堂沒

先把細節貼出來 提醒各位後口袋開口的斜度是方便放置物品的人體工學設計

首先這款褲子採用俗稱“HBT"的極細人字紋布料製作,口袋裡布則使用Indigo植物藍染斜紋布料組成

dsc06631w.jpg

製作出1900年法軍著用的工作褲樣式

而剪裁屬於中小直筒褲型並不會太寬,下水後布料會略微縮水

dsc06620s.jpg