MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

I'll do my best ! My camera might not be up to an extremely detailed review, but I will take the best pictures I can, that's for sure. If they ship it today like they said they will, I might have it by Saturday (UPS Ground) or Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

yeah take some pics! I'm loving mine, best jacket I ever had. It's amazing and extremely wearable with almost everything. Super warm for something that's not that bulky too. Wool is an amazing material.

The organdy inside is crinkly at first but not a huge deal. And the crinkle is there for windproofing, which is important for it to work in real cold. I even wear it when I take the Triumph out sometimes, and it really is windproof. The rough collar softens up too, I gave mine a cold wash on Jared's advice when I got it, that helped a lot.

The toughest part is actually the hookless zipper. It's super stiff and hard to work for the first few weeks. It smoothed out a lot, but it's still not as easy to disengage than a regular zipper. It's getting there.

The foul weather coat is a special piece I think, the perfect casual winter coat. Swoon . . . over.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that bronco champ looks good. Props to kiya for getting one in each size.

We actually got 2 of each size but have already sold three of them.. and one is on hold.

if you want one, please email us for measurements, we'll help you with sizing and measurements.

@glimmertwins If you don't like it pm me I'll make an offer

Sorry man - I just walked into the local JCrew and got a full refund. It was just easier that way. Shirt fit snuggly when I was walking around but got a little tighter when I sat down to the point that I wasn't entirely comfortable in it. . So, I just said screw it and took it back. There will be other MF articles in the future - just not the chambray.

I just received my denim peacoat and all I can smell is the denim...

Glad it arrived safe! I have so much damn Sugarcane denim around I don't even notice the scent anymore. Fit pictures!

Lets see this thing on someone else.

lol

Wait until you soak it!

Actually it has already been soaked. Very slubby!

Is it the liberty issue p coat ?

No it is a size medium original issue Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat (cotton tick lining) that I sold him last week.

what technicolor said

I wore the jacket in 26F weather with a random undershirt and the FH black mint shirt and I was sweating just by walking...

Can't imagine the liberty issue

One thing though the hand opening is not slim so wind goes into the jacket, I need to get some gloves with a chunky wrist to close the hole.

Pics to come soon, didn't have the time to take it.

I will not tolerate dissent in this thread. Stop it!!

edit: I will say that Bill can definitely pull it off. The fit is right and the "look" is right.

Call me completely crazy, but I think the colors, pockets, and, yes, even the stars flow so well together.

Mister Freedom has always been about creating something that is deeply rooted in history, but is also a stand-out among the crowd of everything that looks the same. If you want a single-colored jacket, with no pockets or stars, there are so many choices from Aero, Vanson, Schott..... For that reason alone, I don't think it is something that MF would ever make.

Here's the Buco 'Cycle Psycho' with stars and, yes, stripes. No offense to Buco fans out there, but it looks cheap and ugly next to the Bronco Champ... and only about a grand more.

sub1.jpg

the first bronco looks much nicer imho. red and black is nothing new( it looks louder), but the brown black combo with the two tone d pocket has more class.

I agree, the red/black combo is much louder.

Also, in regards to the pic of that dude wearing the jacket. With this type of loud jacket one needs to see the entire person wearing the jacket, rather than just the fit. This type of jacket needs to fit the "person" not just the chest and it needs to blend well with the rest of the person's style.

And, no, just because somebody wears blue jeans with cuffs, a white t-shirt, some biker boots, a wallet chain and slicks back their hair, does not mean that this jacket "fits" them. I can say that most of the dudes in this thread will not be able to pull this jacket off. Maybe akuma no uta and bill. And that is about it.