MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent been paying much attention to the mister freedom stuff for a while but the new collection looks very nice.

i think the trouser pockets style combined with back pockets and side cinches look great on the new riders dungarees. and the denim looks awesome.. am really looking forward to seeing these released.

pics on zk blog: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/zk2006/4590010

ahhhhh... i want one of those. kiya, you never called me back.

I didn't call you back because i had lost my voice by Saturday, but i DID bring you one back... :)

crosspost for cottonduck:

wash info:

no soak

washed 2x

first wash at 2.5 months + dryer (3rd picture set)

second wash at 5.5 months + air dry (4th picture set)

everyday wear

mister freedom out of rotation due to the hotnessss damn lazy...

its actually been 5 months constant wear

misterfreedom-4_half-month_resize1.jpg

click to enlarge

+ more details!!

1 2 3 4 5

Give it to me straight - is the CPO at all breathable? I live in hot ass Austin, Texas. This is seriously the most beautiful shirt I have ever seen but if I can only wear it a couple of months out of the year because it's more like a jacket, that's harder to justify dropping $400 on.

Damn it's beautiful though...

^I have the MFSC denim Utility shirt, which is basically the CPO but in one-wash 6oz denim. I wouldn't really wear it during the hot weather. The CPO is unsanforized unwashed 11oz denim and meant to be an overshirt. Why not go for one of the dark indigo chambrays? You'd get much more use out of it.

I just picked up the chambray utility shirt. I think it unbuttoned with a nice vintage white t-shirt underneath will be the perfect look for summer.

It was hard throwing down $240 for the shirt, but I had to see what the MFSC hype was about, not to mention the shirt is badass.

I just picked up the chambray utility shirt. I think it unbuttoned with a nice vintage white t-shirt underneath will be the perfect look for summer.

It was hard throwing down $240 for the shirt, but I had to see what the MFSC hype was about, not to mention the shirt is badass.

What color did you get?

I wish I could find the white one in size L...

Typical chambray. Blue on white.

I've had some credit with Selfedge for a while. Now that the CPO is back in stock I'm sorely tempted. Those evo pics didn't help, either.

I'm 6' tall, and usually wear shirts that are 17" at the shoulders and 19-20" across the chest. Am I correct in guessing the medium is right for me, factoring in shrinkage?

Yes, unless you want to wear it as an overshirt/slightly oversized, large would be the ticket. Enjoy it, it is an awesome shirt, and I am bummed out that I can't make it work for me.