MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

izayuh, they look good. They may take a little getting used to because they're not a classic 5 pocket style. Judging by your contest jeans, these will look great in a few months. Keep us updated. I don't think anyone else on here has posted the Midnight Riders yet.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys! Lets not get off topic. We wouldn't want the mods to delete the posts like they did last time. Come on.

Beware Vinneus. I've barely worn these

P4250167.jpg

They will be on their way to 7161 tomorrow. The Never Rip 'Em pockets are coming undone. Faulty stitching??

So I sent these to Mister Freedom last week for a repair. Katherine told me that Christophe himself want to repair them because the stitching came undone at the seam. He tried to repair them while taking a break from tweaking the fall collection that's he showing in Japan this week. Unfortunately, he said he couldn't fix the problem without losing the full use of the pocket. He offered a new pair which I, of course, accepted. Katherine overnighted the jeans and I got them today. She even threw in a bonus which I post pics of later. I didn't expect this level of customer service. This was above and beyond what I expected. Off to soak my jeans

kix- if that hat is too small for your head, there is no way it would have fit mine. My head is larger than anyone else's. Looks cool, though.

i read on that bill got banned here on sufu so sad :(

Yeah, sufu wants money for everything and only kiya is the one to supply it.

Yeah, sufu wants money for everything and only kiya is the one to supply it.

For the record, every forum charges money for promotion of a brand/store.

Style Forum, Superfuture, Style Zeitgeist, etc.. They ALL charge stores/brands to have ads placed on the site or within the forum, this business model is not exclusive to Superfuture.

For the record, every forum charges money for promotion of a brand/store.

Style Forum, Superfuture, Style Zeitgeist, etc.. They ALL charge stores/brands to have ads placed on the site or within the forum, this business model is not exclusive to Superfuture.

Who gives a shit. Will the mods please delete this cuz he is getting off of topic. This should be about MFSC. (10).

tricky to understand google translate. They described the item as having a green material...

link

edit:

I think they are raw midnight riders... sorry

They are. And with green they are just referring to the 50% Sugar Cane woven with the 50% cotton.

Check out these factory distressed Midnight Rider's! Really shows what they fade too.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.pants-shop-avenue.com/SHOP/SC40799H.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpants-shop-avenue%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DyjJ%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgctn2zwo_-zlD2ZzvzNv480Tzpnw