MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These look great Zissou! What is St James sizing like? If I remember my old sailor shirts from my days in France, they were huge!

I called and asked about sizing, and it looks ok. Chest on a M is 42.5" and L is 44.75". Length on a M is 25 and L is 26 (this is from the top of the shoulder, so add an inch or two for center back). Sleeves are short, though, at 30.5 for M and 32.5 for L (from center back collar to cuff). It's kind of the typical 3/4 sleeve fit on these tees. I just have to decide if my long skinny arms would work with them :) Katherine did say that they are very limited (only at J Crew) and super pre-shrunk. So, I might be able to stretch the arms!

i thought the boots were supposed to be crazy limited - like only two size runs? really bums me out when companies say something is more limited than it is.

I think you're reaching a bit. J Crew only got 5 pairs total.

Why do you want to buy from Japan, Vinneus? MF from Japan is almost always one wash. Have you tried the MF store?

i am curious but how did you reach that shop starting from rakutens web page?

did u search on the japanese version directly?

ive seen the link before, just went to that directly

Zissou, werent all the riders dunarees one wash?

No, SE anf MF pretty much always sell MF denim goods raw and unsanforized.

just ordered the one wash riders dungarees in 33 for $330 all fees included.... and for the record SE only got one wash, literally tried them on.

Nope, we've never carried one-wash Mister Freedom jeans, only raw.

You never want one-wash in MF, it's too harsh and you lose 100% of the starch.

Does anyone have or know where I can find fit pictures of the Horsehide Greaser Cap? I found a page on Rakuten where they say it's 58cm (22.8") around. I wear a size 7 (22") cap/hat, so this may look big on me, but would love to see pics for reference.

Any reviews on the cap from those who have tried it on?

Thanks!!

I asked Katherine at MF and she said it measures 54cm???

very small,im a 7 3/8s

anyone else have one?

^^Agreed.

i had the same reaction a few days ago.

i am back to my boss pair ..... richer.

It seems out of proportion. The toe tapers so much that it looks stubby coming off of that instep. Interesting how the photography coming from Japan and MF tended not to reveal this.

Got pictures of your bosses?