MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those look great for 6 months, cotton. I think they have more going on than my 7161s, but it looks like youa re actually doing work in yours.

603888mf1.jpg

for rnrswitck : i wont give it to you, but i promise to give a call if i ever find one :)

(what size btw)

I doubt there will ever be one found, but if you are looking, I believe I would be a large in the unwashed versions. I am too jealous of the guy who has one sitting in his closet not being worn or maybe too envious.

Great photos, therelativity! I just gave my 7161s their second soak, and as soon as we get a sunny day, I will post some ~6 month evo pics.

I'm still impressed over how fast my riders fade.

Beautiful!

Ohh yeah! Prove it. Can't just say stuff without any proof. Lets see em.

Ohh yeah! Prove it. Can't just say stuff without any proof. Lets see em.

I got a whole list of things i need pictures of.

I need a wayw pic or two, some pictures of my MOTOs (you can never have enough) and some evo pics of my riders and Kato.

I need a cam.

Mister Freedom Sugar Cane 7161 at somewhere around 6-8 months.

They started as one wash, had an initial cold soak, and then two hot soapy soaks since. Photos were taken outdoors, under overcast skies. Color is accurate.

mfsc7161front.jpg

mfsc7161back.jpg

mfsc7161lap.jpg

mfsc7161sides.jpg

Zissou everything is looking amazing! I finally gave my dungarees a 10 minute hot soak and handwashed with Dawn. Then threw them in the dryer for 10 minutes. They needed to be shrunk up a little. Barely any color loss and freshly stiff like day one. So I couldnt be happier. Here is a quick snap, I hope to take detail shots soon.

www.banditphotographer.com

cpmf.jpg

Those look fantastic, eltopo! Can't wait to see what another 6 months look slike... Nice calendar :D

those looks fantastic el topo, as always.

sidebar/question: you used dawn? I've never considered using dishwashing detergent before. Though it makes a bit of sense for getting the grease out, which is, now that I think about it, probably a lot of the grime. Human stink grease.

Anyhow- is this standard for you or a new experiment?