MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got almost every size left at Self Edge New York, one of each size, free shipping if anybody needs them.

These are the last ones we'll have, the SF store is sold out and won't be getting any more.

That's either a belstaff trailmaster or a barbour international I guess. Nice bike, I've been toying with the idea trading up from my vintage vespa to one of those lately.

I'm sure you're right. He also wear Aero. He doesn't strike me as a Mister Freedom Wearer...

speaking of the mulholland master, i saw this pic awhile back. it's hugh laurie from "house md" wearing a similar style jacket..... on a nice triumph scrambler.

i have the original triumph scrambler (i think it's one of the first scramblers they made anyway) a 1969 trophy 250cc, that i bought back in 1989.

in retrospect i wish i had gone for a bonneville or a norton commando... something with more weight to it, cause the trophy is really dangerous on the highway.

but yeah, nice jacket, nice bike.

That's not Aero's page, but Aero USA page which is a guy who sells Aero in the US.

I am on a quest to make sure I don't miss out on the pieces that I enjoy the most from the earliest collections, and while most are still available, one of my favorites appears to be absolutely gone in my sizes. If anyone has any leads of any kind on where I might find the chinos from the Spring 2008, the 266s, in size 34 or possibly 32, I would be very greatful.

I am on a quest to make sure I don't miss out on the pieces that I enjoy the most from the earliest collections, and while most are still available, one of my favorites appears to be absolutely gone in my sizes. If anyone has any leads of any kind on where I might find the chinos from the Spring 2008, the 266s, in size 34 or possibly 32, I would be very greatful.

You have a picture of those?

Cool. I hadn't seen those in navy. My guess would be yes, since part of the translation is "Navy is in the unique tastes from Japan in dyeing."

^they are, as I understand, simply J Crew tees with Christophe's stencils. Definitely not the deadstock tees with cuffs.

I just got my red anchor MFSC tee from Kiya, and it's fantastic. The fit is spot on and the tube body construction is pretty damn comfy. The smell of the wash is a little strong, but I'm sure they smelled plenty musty when they were found.