Denime 66XX (2x)
Denime 20th Anniversary
Denime Tokyo Edition

Original Line (Wego)
Denime XX
Denime 66XX 
Denime 66
Denime 66 Type Black

@julian-wolf I looked at those thigh measurements on Bears and then looked at their thigh measurements of other jeans I’m more familiar with. In conclusion, I’m fairly certain that their thigh measurements in general are either (a) too small, or (b) correct when measuring the thigh lower down rather than at the crotch. I know some brands/retailers measure at 10cm below the crotch for example.

I’m not buying a pair by the way, just curious.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

The overall shape looks great based on the photos—more so, qualitatively, than most Warehouse jeans—but even at 10 cm below the crotch seam those measurements seem dangerously slim (for me)

2 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Celluloid1984 and Barnstormers are other possible shops and so should be Delbombers 

Also Ragtime and Rogues stock them.

Does anyone know, if Pants Shop Avenue will stock them? They had offered Denime before and still have some old stock.

^Thank you for that- ordered in a size 31 from Bears and it validates my choice. Don't currently have an XX-style* so these will be a fun addition.

*Unless you count Resolute 711, but those have a short rise so I don't feel redundant with this.

Edited by blooming

18 hours ago, pomata said:

are we placing a group order for these or everyone gets his own?

Since no group order was possible and everybody buys a pair on his/her own, is there still interest in a "group wear" (not a real contest)? If so we could gather that in a separate thread if it's worthwhile.

1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Since no group order was possible and everybody buys a pair on his/her own, is there still interest in a "group wear" (not a real contest)? If so we could gather that in a separate thread if it's worthwhile.

I think you should leave it in this thread for better reference. It’s not a competition specific thread and in reality is not likely to generate a huge amount of input, particularly after everyone gets their pair and has done the initial photos/discussion. After a time it will likely get lost and drift down the pages, so better the info is all in this dedicated brand thread. Just my $0.02

Edited by Maynard Friedman
Autocorrect

Something I never noticed but saw dscribed here on Eartmarket (have a look at the selvedge line):

The denim is right twill and only the white part of the selvedge is reverse twill (left twill). This is what I thought at the time that the hit of the ear would come out strongly.

dnm-220a_6.jpg

Just checked my WW2 I'm wearing today: yep it was done that way. I don't even know how it's done though :D