Stone Island Shadow Project

TEKsevenZERO

I'm almost certain that SISP was discontinued. It's been removed as a brand from almost every retailer I know that stays up to date with collections. It's been removed entirely from SI's website and if there was a FW/23 they are veryyyyy late with even a preview...

Honestly a shame, I really enjoyed SS/23. Didn't personally pick anything up from the collection but I found it to be a very welcoming palette cleanser to past collections.

I was a huge enthusiast of SISP and I think some stuff from the past was truly epic, but after the 10Y anniversary collection they couldn't really make a whole good collection, only some good items here and there. 

Better this way honestly.

1 hour ago, MNB said:

but after the 10Y anniversary collection they couldn't really make a whole good collection, only some good items here and there. 

I agree with this part, but I could've sworn that Michaela was the sole single designer moving forward for SISP as of SS23, hence why I found SS23 to my liking, and my confusion that the entire brand as a whole seems to have vanished without a trace.

38 minutes ago, mariahscarry said:

I agree with this part, but I could've sworn that Michaela was the sole single designer moving forward for SISP as of SS23, hence why I found SS23 to my liking, and my confusion that the entire brand as a whole seems to have vanished without a trace.

You mean Johanna F. Schneider I guess...

I think she still head designer at SI, they just decided to drop SISP... Don't forget that in the meanwhile they got acquired by Moncler, maybe the new owner pushed for some changes or just the whole came to an end after the SISP-ACR split.

At the same time her leaving ACR studio marked a huge difference in the acronym design and it was huge loss for ACR imho.

Sorry, yes, I'm talking about Johanna. Ur right, I bet Moncler acquiring SI is what influenced the closing of SISP.

Guess it's time for me to start grabbing up as many t-shirts while I can lol. I've never had such a perfect fit from a single brand's entire catalogue.

Would have rather E discontinued ACR and pick up SISP again if possible though lolololol.

BUT, then again, I couldn't agree with you more actually. Her leaving the ACR studio was more than just a huge loss, but a great impact to ACR's philosophy as a whole.