favorite superfuture quote.

red

• 6 months later...
skinny fits hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

24131.jpg

how satisfying would it be to just get one, lightning fast, bone-cracking right jab into this guy's face? you'd hear that wet crunching noise of bone and cartilage snapping, he stars gouting blood like a spigot & falls directly on his ass....ohhhhh man.

spacer.gif

• 1 month later...

calling gamer genie lame is kind -of unfair if you ask me.

they say gane genie can only grant ur wish inside virtual World well that's

simply not true! i tell to gramp's Girlfriend :mad:i would give her my game genius for a blow job

and let's just say my wish got granted.

i think hers did too.

• 2 months later...
man, i'm not from sz, i've never even lurked there, but isn't there something slightly retarded about going to a forum created for and dedicated to fashion and telling everyone that they're dumb for taking fashion seriously?

I mean that's like going a forum dedicated to those fancy model train sets that crazy uncles build, (yknow, the huge elaborate ones with whole model country sides) and saying that grown men who play with toy trains are pathetic

and if you think that does sound like a good idea, may i suggest the whistle post

part good advice, part mischief making...all class

Guest bambam
Real talk though, you stay sticking your dick into mediocre bitches, you stay sticking your dick into a mediocre lifestyle. valiant knights, samurais, all that shit, they weren't out there waving their swords so they could come home and fuck a girl a dude's face and feel like the world was saved. You gonna save the world, you better be sticking something worth it.

this one was obvious choice

Guest Phrost

in the doin hood thangs thread of all places

a lot of chinese people marry their cousin, even those closely related

happens.

she is distant enough there is virtually no relation, like 5-6 tiers of separation at least, nobody in my immediate extended family. and mother's side = green light. if it's dad's side, no matter how distant you are crossing the taboo line

some of you guys need to familiarize yourselves more with your own culture, take an anthropology class, or have a more open mind

ay

i told my grandma (mother's side) about it, she said my cousin's misanthropic hustler of an aunt and clueless mother have been trying to trying to push my parents to arrange a marriage between us, no wonder there was that period they kept coming to Hong Kong to try to meet up w/ me. Hadn't seen her in about 6 years, she turned into a real vermin. Hit it and quit it, since excommunicated. I tried to reform her, but she don't wanna be saved why save her

• 4 months later...
I know it's stupid coming to you guys for help on this, but this is really bothering me. For a few years now, I haven't been able to breathe from my nose properly. Sometimes I can breathe through one, left or right, or neither. I dont know if I snore or not. This happens no matter what season it is, and I dont have any (known) allergies. I've had two fiber optics and a sleep study when I was younger and the doctors never followed up. Some said my tonsils were abnormally large, and some said they were normal. Sprays, tabs, none of that worked. I read about deviated septums today, and it sounds like it may be that. Can anyone give some insight? Is it true that the organs don't get air if you're not breathing through your nose as you sleep?

ps: lets be serious, i dont have any dicks stuck in my nose.

maybe you have a dick stuck in your nose
are there dicks in your nose [y/n]?
The best solution for deviated septum is to go to the dentist (yes!) and shove that suction tube gadget into your nostril until the dick is vacuum'd out.
make sure to take before/after pictures of the rhinoplasty so we can finally see what you look like without the dicks in your nose
What_Are_You_Looking_At_Dicknose-T.jpg
[noparse]googleimageresultsfor"dicknose".jpg[/noparse]
t_16336.jpg
i can't breathe properly too, all the time. the bone going down the middle of my chest (right between my nipples) hurts like a bitch 24/7. but heart/lung tests come back normal. waht the fuck? any doctorz? give me online diagnosis plz?

fg0d, it sounds like u hav a dick stuck up your nose.

I would guess your organs are still getting air, since you are still alive and all. The only way to really tell if you have a deviated septum or not is to see a doctor.

Alternatively, have you considered the possibility that you have dicks stuck in your nose?

sounds like you have a dick stuck between your nipples.
mad jewish chicks at my high school had deviated sceptums and miraculously ended up with smaller noses post-surgery.
thats because they extract the penis that's stuck up their nose

I haven't read this in a long time. Still cracks me up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

youve been posting a lot about "shitty purchases im about to make"

i know you are broke or whatever but its better to have one cool shit that 10 really shitty things

you are gonna be like itsmedeka

relevant, funny, and insightful

A+++ will read again

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:cool::cool:

youre dumb.
i think you meant "your dumb" but that's cool.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ youre joking, right?
oh holy shit

hahaha

grade A irony
nah seriously though, is he and the jokes on me or what?
"your dumb" = internet meme for a childish, inadvertently reflexive insult
right... however true that may be the word to use, in fact the conjunction, is "you're" with the apostrophe taking the place of the "a" in the two word phrase "you are". its incorrect to use the possessive "your" you keep insisting upon

so......

you're still dumb.

dude it's ok... i know the rules of grammar as well as anyone around here. it is no longer interesting to explain why, but the language choice was completely intentional and - in fact - the entire point of the post.

anyway - although we all have borne the cost of this relentlessly stupid discussion, i claim moral victory based on the gaffe quoted above (emphasis mine).

sucks.gif

yeah i called blackbird to order some vibskov and in order to get sufu discount, i had to tell the sa my username, and it was a girl, so she asked "what's your username"

so i just spelled my username cause it be awkward if i just say it so i said "s-u-c-k-d-i-c-k" and she's like "oh"

ok this is my new favorite quote

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...