favorite superfuture quote.

red

For context, Denimisdead clearly works for / runs this store because he's been spamming it in nearly ever post.

cheap monday vintage...dont have any pics yet as i only ordered them an hour ago so

http://www.bespokeboutique.com/product.asp?pid=69

hope they're as good as i hope

how the fuck can you call yourself Bespoke Boutique without, you know, offering anything bespoke?
I heard they made jackets or something...hard to do online?

there once was a house named sufu whose owner took in all kinds of stray dogs. he didn't turn anyone away but let them all inside, good bad and ugly. he was a kind master and let the dogs do whatever they wanted. of course, small and consistent disciplining early on would have made the dogs well behaved, but the dogs seemed to be having so much fun, so he let them alone.

over time things got more and more out of control; dogs were pissing and pooping and copulating all over the place, destroying furniture, and fighting one another. one day, one of the dogs bit the owner's son on the foot. so the owner got his gun, rounded up the dogs, and shot them all.

the end

summary of the past 16 hours in supertrash

• 2 weeks later...

u gots to read the whole thread, for context

yes, honestly. this cheap attempt at eliciting humor from sheer stupidity is falling flatly.

there are much more creative and engaging ways to be humorous, and, as a collective of mature, intelligent young men, poised to take on the problems of the future, we must all contribute to a general sense of not only enlightenment, but passion for that enlightenment. true knowledge comes where experience and thought meet, and this being an online forum, we must valiantly try to express ourselves with the utmost attention to quality, perspective, and respect for others. it is only then that we may elevate ourselves from the muck to become the men that we are destined to be.

WAT DiZ NUKKA SAID?

what are your thoughts on the brand?

i tried 2 leather jackets by him yesterday and they fitted like a charm, and although i am no leather expert, the dying of the leather and it's quality looked and felt awesome.

I've never seen his stuff in real life, but the hooded down jacket from aw 07 is ridiculous. Unfortunately, its ridiculously priced so I will probably never own it.

And I think you meant to say fit.

i meant to use the past tense because since when i go back to the shop again it will be after christmas, it may no longer "fit me like a charm" due to all the cakes i ate
i never owned a leather jacket , but i really am contemplating getting this one once it gets on sale. also, since the size that fitted me was a size 52 i don't think i will have much trouble getting it at 40% off later on. the model i liked the most fitted fucking slim though.

I know it's stupid coming to you guys for help on this, but this is really bothering me. For a few years now, I haven't been able to breathe from my nose properly. Sometimes I can breathe through one, left or right, or neither. I dont know if I snore or not. This happens no matter what season it is, and I dont have any (known) allergies. I've had two fiber optics and a sleep study when I was younger and the doctors never followed up. Some said my tonsils were abnormally large, and some said they were normal. Sprays, tabs, none of that worked. I read about deviated septums today, and it sounds like it may be that. Can anyone give some insight? Is it true that the organs don't get air if you're not breathing through your nose as you sleep?

maybe you have a dick stuck in your nose
are there dicks in your nose [y/n]?
The best solution for deviated septum is to go to the dentist (yes!) and shove that suction tube gadget into your nostril until the dick is vacuum'd out.
make sure to take before/after pictures of the rhinoplasty so we can finally see what you look like without the dicks in your nose
What_Are_You_Looking_At_Dicknose-T.jpg
[noparse]googleimageresultsfor"dicknose".jpg[/noparse]
t_16336.jpg
i can't breathe properly too, all the time. the bone going down the middle of my chest (right between my nipples) hurts like a bitch 24/7. but heart/lung tests come back normal. waht the fuck? any doctorz? give me online diagnosis plz?

fg0d, it sounds like u hav a dick stuck up your nose.

I would guess your organs are still getting air, since you are still alive and all. The only way to really tell if you have a deviated septum or not is to see a doctor.

Alternatively, have you considered the possibility that you have dicks stuck in your nose?

sounds like you have a dick stuck between your nipples.
hello. i am kaiser permanentes 06 first round pick, and you display symptoms of having a dick stuck up your nose.

if you just read this post, there is a possibility that you may have a dick stuck in your nose.

yeah, call it a northern reacharound, but this shit made me pee a little

I'm to understand that you have arbitrarily appointed yourself an observer of us, and from your ivory tower you post pictures of yourself dressed like an eight year old in order to enjoy the reaction?

I hope you submit this as a class project, and I hope at that time your prof gives you negrep. Or whatever it is that professors do when they realize that they've wasted their lives trying to impart their wisdom onto a parade of hopeless cretins.

Which brings me to my next point. Please get over yourself, and learn to fucking write. That last sentence reads like you composed it with your dick in one hand and the thesaurus in the other. Maybe you typed with your nose, I don't know. Just quit it, your steez hurts my brain.

my favourite has gotta be this

referencing this pic

110607.jpg

i like the fact that he is slowly undressing...WHAT A TEEEEEEEZ!!!

show me 5 or 6 panels down big boy....when you are just standing there in your Base Control panties and your argyle uniqlo socks...!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!mmmmmmmmmmmm! good........

how can a guy not get horny with that seductive dinosaur wallpaper in the back!!!

what a SLUT!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Also, I've figured out the entire concept between jayrock's user name. You remove the "ayr" from the middle of his name. He is really dyslexic or something like that so he meant to input the letters "ayg." This leaves us with the word JOCK. Rearrange "ayg" to "gay" and factor dsylexia and you come up with GAY JOCK.

Revolutionary.

i even found his website...

http://www.hoes.com/gay-jocks.html