emixam

VISVIM FW15

IMO Yes. Spencejo on previous page went TTS and mentioned its small. As with all visvim if you have a ridiculously thin frame TTS is fine, otherwise size up it may just run a tad long.

alright cool thanks for the headsup! Anyway, I saw some pics of the Hakama Pants, they look pleated in front, but on the lookbook pics they don't appear to be pleated, anyone has any idea ?

~173,000 pre tax iirc

alright cool thanks for the headsup! Anyway, I saw some pics of the Hakama Pants, they look pleated in front, but on the lookbook pics they don't appear to be pleated, anyone has any idea ?

they come in pleated and non-pleated.. i think they call it "banded" and "unbanded"

they come in pleated and non-pleated.. i think they call it "banded" and "unbanded"

Incorrect banded is the tie at the waist. They probably are press pleated in product shot but sense pic has no pleat

Incorrect banded is the tie at the waist. They probably are press pleated in product shot but sense pic has no pleat

That's what I was hoping for! Thanks for the clarification!

b15aThz.jpg

bk60And.jpg

1gu1fE2.jpg

TIp2jfN.jpg

aGJKXCp.jpg

iXWzcLm.jpg

ZcKfbFw.jpg

OHfQpyF.jpg

OHfQpyF.jpg

6SrAugF.jpg

cSBypWE.jpg

OhHhSqC.jpg

vMZfqEB.jpg

qZO4F65.jpg

b7TishR.jpg

FeAATDp.jpg

WeBwScO.jpg

gpf5af4.jpg

egqenFx.jpg

mld6ImC.jpg

hWUUJ2I.jpg

u5L4jTm.jpg

D3LXhfq.jpg

2BMpVHC.jpg

Down Sanjuro is pretty awesome, the rest is boring. Good for our wallets. 

Oh and good job on fucking up Valdez, making such a nice jacket unwearable for this season's edition. Way to go Hiroki san

the valdez comes with fox hood, that tatters attachment is optional. the regular valdez is actually great (ND i believe with nice details), and the season as a whole is actually pretty damn awesome compared to last fall but maybe just my opinion.

Edited by Fycus

Am I the only one who thinks visvim only looks good when its layered a bunch? And even then you gotta do it right

I agree with you for the most part but if you follow Hiroki's styling as of late + this lookbook it's becoming very common to wear a heavy outer layer and a plain t-shirt. I think it still looks good but maybe it boils down to opinion. Even then some of the stuff in the sense lookbook is heavily layered and looks great, but no way my arms could handle that level of layering: tee + suede 101 + achse would be ridiculous in real life imo.

nice screen caps.

it's an improvement. it doesn't invoke any obvious references which is a welcome change.

I think this season is one of the best in years. Lots of great footwear in the regular collection and theres so many great outerwear pieces (bomber, soutien, corps down and more)

Edited by Massiv

^agreed, and that lookbook is one of the best as well

personally, pretty excited for this season. I haven't met anyone who hasn't at least thought about copping the sanjuro bomber. i plan on sleeping in mine.

Can't wait for the flood of sanjuro bombers in the supermarket when Yall realize it's pure garbage after spending 2k