i was calling for a 3-0 win for the germans and i thought it was a bit optimistic lol never seen something like this. As a german supporter who intensely dislike brazil, this is the most satisfying game ever!!!!!!

i was calling for a 3-0 win for the germans and i thought it was a bit optimistic lol never seen something like this. As a german supporter who intensely dislike brazil, this is the most satisfying game ever!!!!!!

scratch that, it has actually become quite sad. i do feel bad the the Brazilian players

Fuck that was an awesome half. Glorious Brazilian tears.

Apparently my cousin is walking the streets of Brazil right now with a Germany Jersey on. Hope he doesn't get killed.

Tell your retarded cousin to go shirtless. Honestly that's a fucking stupid idea in ANY city when a game like that has just finished but in Brazil that is just the worst idea.

Germany was ice-cold. Ridiculous.

And Brazil has another game to play on Saturday, either against the Dutch or their arch-rivals Argentina..

Also:

Edited by digitalmountain

Brazil team deserved it. Brazil media deserved it.

Spain and Brazil were not especially humble...

apparently if Zuniga's challenge on Neymar (which led to the broken vertebrae) was an inch higher, it could've potentially paralyzed him. shame really, Neymar is a cunt

A cunt that beats you in any field of life, retard.

fucking oscar... that one goal made the result so much less satisfying. ozil should've made it 8-0 too 

That brazilian defense was a joke with a net worth of at least a 100 million euro.

How overjoyed PSG are in their buying of David Luis IDK..

Playing a zoned defense against germany who got backs coming up the field? Bad idea..

Probably the only game I've ever seen where the result could literally have been ten - nil. Damn.

this is one of the worst commercials i've ever seen.

Still not sure how I feel about penalty kicks, wouldn't want to lose to them that's for sure

The Dutchies were pretty good at them last game

Edit: actually I know how I feel, fucking nerve wracking even as a fan. gg goalies

Edit2: gg Argentina, gogogo

Edited by jayrock

Can't begrudge Argentina. Mascherano was great. Also, playing a team against a team with Messi in it means losing a player, solely to track him. Still hurts, though. 

Still not sure how I feel about penalty kicks, wouldn't want to lose to them that's for sure

The Dutchies were pretty good at them last game

Edit: actually I know how I feel, fucking nerve wracking even as a fan. gg goalies

Edit2: gg Argentina, gogogo

You cannot get gayer lad

What you mean you dont know how you feel???

Men feel:

Good

Bad

Horny

Which one gobshite!

reminiscing about when i used to play for a team and my inspiration were the brazil team from the late 90's - 04, it's quite sad actually  :(

brazils gameplan was hilariously bad.  they got wrecked by counterattacks against germany and what do they do?  play a heavily counterweak system.  luiz and maicon were literally always out of position.  maicon was good pushing the ball but no one was covering for him.  i couldnt count how many times it was robben, persie, and 3 other players going against silva, maxwell, and some random midfielder lol

Pretty entertaining first half, some good opportunities for both teams

Edited by jayrock

reminiscing about when i used to play for a team and my inspiration were the brazil team from the late 90's - 04, it's quite sad actually  :(

el phenom ronaldo, rivaldo, roberto carlos, ronaldinho, cafu >>> neymar, kaka, robinho, etc

so yeah 90s brazil >>> late 2000s on brazil

Would have liked Argentina to win but too many huge chances wasted.

Funny how the wags all come out for Germany but nobody comes out to console the Argentines.

Totally deserving winners. 

See you all in Russia.