Countdown to BIG online!

startmeup

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think ringring and then coldrice and then mizanation should get royalties from pure blue, they really came from nowhere to be one of the most talked about brands on this board. seriously? who the fuck knew who they were 6 months ago?

seriously, when i was at the store in harajuku, they had very limited sizes cuz of all the shit coldrice was picking up!

i ordered some john bull sewing chop sc002 today from BiG.

this needs to be said - their customer service was amazing! gordon was more than happy to help out with measurements as well as other questions i had, and replied within a few minutes every time.

can't wait to get my jeans!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yeah, I still have to get to NYC before it gets too cold and I also gotta decide what jeans I'm gonna get in a few years. I'm thinking about some Sugarcanes, would calling them and asking a couple of questions be better than going there in person or would trying them on be bettter?

I've had good communication with them through email.. They're pretty on it..

would calling them and asking a couple of questions be better than going there in person or would trying them on be bettter?

trying jeans on would give you a better idea of the fit than asking questions in my estimation. empirical data is superior to subjectivity in this case.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like BIG is adding fullcount to their inventory. Love my 1108's from Fullcount.

Their Zimbabwe t-shirts are top quality too. Just like Loopwheeler, with the special machine and the special seams, but with Zimbabwean cotton (single-cropped). 45rpm is pretty much the same, but they charge twice as much and I don't know if the cotton is single-cropped. Full Count is great quality for a good price.

Their Zimbabwe t-shirts are top quality too. Just like Loopwheeler, with the special machine and the special seams, but with Zimbabwean cotton (single-cropped). 45rpm is pretty much the same, but they charge twice as much and I don't know if the cotton is single-cropped. Full Count is great quality for a good price.

PRPS also use zimbabwean cotton. Eventhough they own by Akadamic, ecko and so on. They do have one wash slim cut non-selvedge for $185. don't know how they fade

Just a testimonial:

Went into BiG yesterday to exchange a pair of jeans... service, communication were TOPS!!!! It's denim head heaven as far as I'm concerned... and they've got a whole carp load of new stuff too. Items of note: eternal indigo dyed sweatshirts, full count suka jackets, a whole bunch of duckdiggers, john bull jeans, warehouse pf flyers repros and a whole bunch of catalogs from Japanese repro companies...