Countdown to BIG online!

startmeup

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they got a ton of stuff yesterday. a shitload of pbj tops--sweatshirts, shirts, button-ups, scarves. a bunch of stuff. a lot of it looked good.

ummm, not sure what else.

they will probably send out an email soon....

OH, they got new warehouse duckdiggers. they got the 1920 one with the dope reinforcement stitching and some other stuff.... sorry can't remember...

I can't see too many people ever paying 200-300+ for denim, Servo, and a lot of the types that can afford it aren't into the whole raw thing and wearing a pair for 6 months, etc. It's easy to lose sight of just what a small subset of the population is into it, if you spend much time at communities like SF, but step outside and watch what folks are wearing, and it's a whole different ballgame.

Damn the price for the pbj xx-005 are tempting, i gotta ask them how much shipping to AUS, hopefully its shit expensive to stop me from buying a pair :P.

hey, here's a tip to figure out shipping costs.

put the items you want in your shopping cart, then click checkout.

register if you haven't done so (enter your username, password, address, etc.)

keep going through the checkout process and it will give you the shipping costs (it won't charge you anything)

then, you can remove the items from your shopping cart if you don't want to buy.

it worked for me.