Countdown to BIG online!

startmeup

in just 3 days, we will be able to buy freely, looking at the jeans with crappy quality photos. i am going to be picking up some zip samurais (505). and perhaps canes if they get any in my size. has anyone heard if theyre going to put their entire stock online or just select denims and shirts? because i saw a pure blue japan polo shirt when i was in the store that looked and felt great.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they get some of those SDA t-shirts. The steelworkers union one looks hot.

I am waiting to start breaking in my 505s. I am guessing after the new years.

The 505s are nice. I want to get a pair, but I still have a pair of Oni's that I haven't worn at all, how can I justify getting the samurai's.

I may be able to justify it, I just need to trick myself somehow.

Dude, just wear the oni's and then when samurai comes out with a limited edition jean a year down the line you can buy that. I have caught myself thinking that I have to get a certain pair of jeans, cuz I may never get the chance again, but then I realize that SDA, Samurai, Sugar Canes, etc are not going anywhere for the next year. I can wait. At least that is what I tell myself... my actions are sometimes very different. For instance, I will probably buy the Frye brando lace boots, even though I just bought some Alden Indys about a month ago.

hope they get super cheap

I care much much less about "exclusivity value" nowadays when it comes to something so democratic like denim (THAT MOST PEOPLE WON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE whether they're superfuture-quality or not). Seirously, these jeans have a slim chance of appealing to the masses even though they're more available.

I see both sides of the coin. I got one of the Red Moon esque wallets from xcoldricex, and there is a "special" feeling in having something that others can't really get. But then, cheaper something that I like is nice. If I do not want the stuff to get cheaper, then I am quite vain. I don't only like it because it is expensive. That would be like not having a Corvette if it was cheaper.