Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saving up my money to purchase all of the Supreme X Neighborhood gear. I figure I'll get one pair of denim, both tees, and the New Era hat in black and white. That shit is too hot to pass up.

Same here. I'm fiendin for that baseball jacket. I hope it's not Tokyo only or else I'll be screwed.

I could have sworn that I kept up with this post, but can someone post up pics of the supreme nbhd hat? I know I can't afford the jeans but pics would be nice anyways, thanks!

Actually according to Neighborhood Mag Vol. 3 the jeans are only 25000 yen, which is roughly around $250.

Anyone got the hook-up on a Supreme A/W catalog? Still looking...

I picked up some Chino's and a Mr. Cartoon T on Sat. but they had no catalogs...Kinokuniya doesn't know if they are getting anymore in either.

I won't pay ebay prices so I figured someone here may have a access to one to sell at a reasonable price.

Any help appreciated!

Anyone got the hook-up on a Supreme A/W catalog? Still looking...

I picked up some Chino's and a Mr. Cartoon T on Sat. but they had no catalogs...Kinokuniya doesn't know if they are getting anymore in either.

I won't pay ebay prices so I figured someone here may have a access to one to sell at a reasonable price.

Any help appreciated!

Well. I just ordered a catalog from Kinokuniya.... They can special order any catalog you want from Japan at no additional cost.

Well. I just ordered a catalog from Kinokuniya.... They can special order any catalog you want from Japan at no additional cost.

Son of a Bitch...I went 2 Saturdays in a row...first time they told me they should be getting more in that week. Second time they said that none had come in yet and didn't know when they'd get more. Not once did anyone mention I could special order it.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm not a NBHD expert at all, so I could be wrong, but they had two models of jeans for around ¥25000 this season. One raw, one distressed. BTW, I was at Supreme in Harajuku yesterday and I'm oretty sure there was nothing with neighborhood...

yeah, i almost bought some savage level 2 last year and they were 29000Â¥.