Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just pulled out my supreme heavyweight pullover hoodie from 05SS for the first time in a year. I have to say that the quality of hoodie is pretty amazing compared to the

H&M hoodie ive been wearing for the past month or two.

140 dollars well spent...

prolly a stupid question but did they drop an english version of the catalogue in US supreme stores? I mean on the supreme site they`re saying oh yeh interviews with all these people so get it but its kinda pointless for english speaking, non-japanese knowing fans who are reading the english website thinking they can read some interviews if they buy the mag..damn reading that back I cant even write english..but you know what I mean?

They've shown one of the new 6 shirts, aside of the PE stuff...My girlfriend saw another one when we were at supreme LA last thursday they had just got the new shipment and My girlfriend caught one of the guys holding one up. Anyway, I gotta ask, Why do some tees from supreme drop for 28 and some drop for 34?

I've actually seen the same tee at supreme before for 28 one day and 34 another....

What's this?

Just came back, unfortunately I was too late (I have school today) so most of the shirts were sold out. They did more of the mickey hands thing, one with the jail bars and another with fingers crossed on a bible. Those were the only shirts I saw, all others were sold out for today. Keep checking ebay because they're all going to popup real soon. PE "starter" jackest were 168 (I think) and hoodies were 148 which I thought was a bit much. Anyways, didn't check the prices for beanies but they had a good amount of sweaters and sweatshirts. This was all at the LA one BTW Hope that helps!

Just came back, unfortunately I was too late (I have school today) so most of the shirts were sold out. They did more of the mickey hands thing, one with the jail bars and another with fingers crossed on a bible. Those were the only shirts I saw, all others were sold out for today. Keep checking ebay because they're all going to popup real soon. PE "starter" jackest were 168 (I think) and hoodies were 148 which I thought was a bit much. Anyways, didn't check the prices for beanies but they had a good amount of sweaters and sweatshirts. This was all at the LA one BTW Hope that helps!

Thanks for the info.

Updat from LA : PE hoodies are sold out except for the white ones. They still have ari all over hoodies and treebark hoodies too. All shirts were back in stock, the PE tee was 36 today :(. PE beanies were 24 in all colors, and the 5 panels were all colors of the navajo one, I think they were 32. They also have all colors of the starter lookin jacket which is 168. Sorry I didn't check the prices of the sk8 his.

And if you guy think changin prices is bad, I bought the PE tee today and brough it home only to find one price tag on top of another one....

pricetaggq9.jpg

:confused:

Hope this helped