Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

thats just you. heh.

not just me. then again ive never called cause i just go in and check since I live in nyc. this is what i've hear from other people.

maybe moya, alex, and the other dudes are nice to you, but to the general masses who call in for the next hype dunk or supreme tee I dont think so.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say the the most recent tees have some of the shittiest silkscreening I have ever seen. I was looking forward to picking up a couple but after seeing them in the store I had to pass. The Harold Hunter and PE Mug Shot shirts are especially craptacular.

I was at the LA store last night...that coat ^ was not available, but they still had a slew of new jackets.

And they still seem to have a crap-load of the new tee's. I went to pick up a flannel but I didn't think the $148 price tag justified the quality.

But in Supreme's defense...I personally think the new tee's are kinda cool. Quality may be off, but for some reason I love those Mickey-Mouse-hands-whatever-they-are.

the stuff theyre releasing is so nice. this is one of those times where you wished you could make everyobody poor just so you could be rich. (yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah). the duffle is to kill for. so is the lamb skin. and the flannel. and the baseball jersey. shit.............