Visvim 07 Spring line?!~(pics from HF and Paul@Honeyee)

w)nism

R0013367-thumb.jpg

L1000055-thumb.jpg

L1000060-thumb.jpg

L1000059-thumb.jpg

confirmed as a US excl line

No new models of shoes from the photo(those FBT Ancestors gonna be out Sep or later, part of 06 A/W line).

Surprised to see those fresh colors(Red Polke~with og mid-cut style~). And shinny Retro color hockneys(why patent?!)

Those LV Damier pattern Kiefers are sick~! vivid colors, but not very low-key as b4...

And we have Serra again,some details modified.

Garments are Gore-tex based. Expensive but durable and highly functionable.

new bagpacks! new model gonna hit next season, shinny again............

Camo pattern outfits...em........ not sure what others think, not very Vis style to me though......same model as this year, M65 and Fishtail, prob a N3B and Police jkt style as well. again, $$$$

Jeans and pants are as usual, not sure the wash, and they gonna have 02(slim fit)jeans from this season(06 A/w), watch out.....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the sole on the Polkas changed? Thought it used to be thinner at the back but it looks the same all the way round now?

Hopefully the price rise isn't going to happen or at worst will mean the US moves inline with Japan and the UK. To be honest I struggle to justify paying the current price for Visvims, couldn't really go any higher.

Has the sole on the Polkas changed? Thought it used to be thinner at the back but it looks the same all the way round now?

Hopefully the price rise isn't going to happen or at worst will mean the US moves inline with Japan and the UK. To be honest I struggle to justify paying the current price for Visvims, couldn't really go any higher.

no. there are 2 versions of polke. the one you're talking about is polke lo. the ones coming up for this coming season and next season are polke mid, which i actually prefer (they just look better with denim).

no. there are 2 versions of polke. the one you're talking about is polke lo. the ones coming up for this coming season and next season are polke mid, which i actually prefer (they just look better with denim).

Ah, that makes sense, cheers for the info.

FBTs are around £165 (about $300) in the UK, although I got one of my pairs for £125 in a sale and picked up another pair when I found them for half price.

i guess he thinks us americans like shiny things.

the flap on the fbts look too short and i don't think i'm a fan of the shininess of the new backpack. :(

if anyone has a black long sleeve red beads shirt to sell t ome let me know. i always wanted one but didn't want to pay $140 for it.

also not feeling the black backpack, but i think the white one is really nice.

• 3 weeks later...