Superartisans Denim & Leather Brands

beatle

• 2 weeks later...

And I´m happy to announce that this thread is now open.

If your brand is no older than 2 years and your manufacturing denim or leather related garments & products - please subscribe for the shared sponsorship and post all relevant information such as products and news directly here.

This will give you a chance to generate customer feedback and establish your brand.

Once again - this is superfuture showing respect and support to all those small brands that are just starting out in the world of denim - please use this space wisely.

We believe that you will kindly refrain from bumping without reason and if at any time we feel like a superartisan is not respectful we will moderate your posts.

Only subscribed superartisans are able to post - customers of course are more than welcome to leave feedback and thoughts.

Subscription follow the link

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/store/product/10-superartisan/

hey sufu

it's your boy, wEstSidE.

i'm working with world's #1 suburban roof sitter doctorworm to bring his art/designs to you in the form of longsleeve t-shirts. i can't wait to chronicle our progress here and i'm excited to be the first poster. in the meantime, check out these sick patches he made.

patches1_1024x1024.jpg?118

patches2_1024x1024.jpg?118

Edited by wEstSidE

And it´s about time I´ve added my own little denim brand into the mix.

I´ve been working with established brands for a couple of years and decided to venture out on my own in 2013.

Finding a Japanese family run mill, scoring the right denim and establishing a work relationship with a garment factory in Kojima

has been without a doubt one of the biggest adventures of my life.

The aim of bybeatle is combining modern fits with authentic garments and traditional craftsmanship. Creating garments that work in the 21st century but are born on vintage shuttle looms and crafted on original sewing machines.

The first edition is Bybeatle Volume One and features a 17oz Raw Selvage denim that has been rope dyed and dipped 24 times.

9091347429_e58d15337f_c.jpg

9093591500_21e5b8e784_c.jpg

9091397003_db64260bfd_c.jpg

9093152072_56ae59fc17_c.jpg

9093146080_759fedde49_c.jpg

9093130808_4726fc839a_c.jpg

9093120202_5cee6ee4b6_c.jpg

10066721186_d398eb3d7b_c.jpg

For more information visit

http://rivetandhide.com/index.php/brands/bybeatle.html

My own website will be up very soon...

http://www.bybeatle.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Web site looks great B.

If volume 2 is made to fit us more generously portioned individuals I will be purchasing.

Edited by Megatron1505

• 2 weeks later...

Skyline- PayPal express checkout allows you to apply promo code after you checkout - and will deduct it accordingly ...

Skurlandski - I would recommend sticking to a 42 - fh shirts run pretty wide in shoulder and get very narrow in the waist. I'm a 38 in fh and wear the nugget in the same size ..hope that helps