___ METAL SAVED MY LIFE!

hamburglar

Dunaj...guitar? Who writes the music in your musical outfit?

Also...to the thread...I quite like the Final Draft/AxRxM split...both bands do a good job of making the veins pulsate with godly hatred.

On a related note, I can't necessarily say I cosign Apathetic Ronald Mcdonald all in all. The aforementioned split was the only stuff I liked that I heard from them...and there's the unfortunate fact that I can't help but think of some Hot Topic kids who got into PV when I saw their myspace page. Because of this, I hope they are no older than 17.

Maybe that's vain and judgmental of me...or maybe I should go over to the Toughguy thread and join the complaints about how it's now all about fashion and make up with bands and how the scene guys look better than the scene girls.

Scenescenenevnsnvnsevnesnvesteht;ash

Dunaj...guitar? Who writes the music in your musical outfit?

Also...to the thread...I quite like the Final Draft/AxRxM split...both bands do a good job of making the veins pulsate with godly hatred.

On a related note, I can't necessarily say I cosign Apathetic Ronald Mcdonald all in all. The aforementioned split was the only stuff I liked that I heard from them...and there's the unfortunate fact that I can't help but think of some Hot Topic kids who got into PV when I saw their myspace page. Because of this, I hope they are no older than 17.

Maybe that's vain and judgmental of me...or maybe I should go over to the Toughguy thread and join the complaints about how it's now all about fashion and make up with bands and how the scene guys look better than the scene girls.

Scenescenenevnsnvnsevnesnvesteht;ash

yeah, I play guitar. I wrote pretty much everything for rhino charge, but I only wrote a couple songs for arctic choke. the good ones.

axrxmx are good dudes but a lot of people hate them for their attitude/demeanor I guess. they're not hot topic kids, just some punks who dress a little different.

yeah, I play guitar. I wrote pretty much everything for rhino charge, but I only wrote a couple songs for arctic choke. the good ones.

axrxmx are good dudes but a lot of people hate them for their attitude/demeanor I guess. they're not hot topic kids, just some punks who dress a little different.

That's cool shit. Is Arctic Choke still hard at work/play?

Good to hear regarding AxRxMx...I was a bit skepti and probably sounded like one of their "adoring fans"...so I stand corrected. Honestly, I'd feel a little fucked up if they were just some Hot Topic kids cause I've been playing both sides of that split with Final Draft a lot this morning. I'd feel icky.

Also on the topic of Crom, I must add that the moment I put on Cocaine Wars... and heard them break into Leeway's "Rise and Fall" intro immediately after a Conan The Barbarian snippet...my brain melted. Those are some funny guys.

Yea...Spazz have some hilarious shit they scream about. I need to get into more ACxDC shit as well.

You can find anything if you know how to use last.fm and slsk

Hahaha looking at your signature and speaking of Spazz...they took one of my favorite quotes in movie history (Style Wars)...mad cause I wanted to use that for the longest.

"The king of what? The king of staaaaaaaa-aaaahyle.................I mean, super duty tough work!"

Love this stuff. Infest, DropDead, Crossed Out, Spazz, Rorschach etc. are some of my favorite bands ever, my old band got to play with most of them and we were pretty friendly with a few. We were on the last Bleeargh comp as well...

Any Disassociate fans here? How about Fuck On The Beach?

Love this stuff. Infest, DropDead, Crossed Out, Spazz, Rorschach etc. are some of my favorite bands ever, my old band got to play with most of them and we were pretty friendly with a few. We were on the last Bleeargh comp as well...

Any Disassociate fans here? How about Fuck On The Beach?

Ah yes...it was only a matter of time until you popped up in here family...

I must say that you, my man, are a privileged individual to have been able to experience that much of a live aspect from those bands. I was just listening to Rorschach's Remain Sedate during a quick run to the store...and I say that I can never get bored of any of their catalog.

What was the name of your old band...this has probably been revealed once already on this forum.

Fuck On The Beach...can't say I've gotten that far off-shore yet. But they've always been on my to-do list (no Weezy).

Nevermind...I got it from the Gravity thread...Asstroland.

Anyone like Forced Expression or Taste of Fear (Daryl Kahan's other bands after CxA)?

Ugly music makes me feel pretty. Although I must say that if it weren't Daryl on vox...I may feel some type of way about the gutterals...(but it's also the fact that he changes it up and yells in his regular voice every now and then that makes it digable).

I like Taste Of Fear a lot, never heard Forced Expression but from the descriptions I've read I'm not sure it would really appeal to me. Seems like they started to cross the fine line into grindcore territory and that stuff bores me pretty quickly. Cookie Monster vocals don't do much for me.

I like Taste Of Fear a lot, never heard Forced Expression but from the descriptions I've read I'm not sure it would really appeal to me. Seems like they started to cross the fine line into grindcore territory and that stuff bores me pretty quickly. Cookie Monster vocals don't do much for me.

Same here re: the Cookie Monsterisms...but honestly, wasn't TOF basically Daryl doing his best "I want cookies" deal (although he would yell every now and then...thankfully). FE is spastic, lo-fi aggro shit with a multiple personality disorder vocal attack...it's like Daryl doing gutterals, the other guys yelling, and then I think Daryl would change voices and yell (and perhaps the other two did as well)...shit is HARD to keep track, but it's a cool effect.

I can send you some material...the split with Apartment 213 is pretty ill.

Black Army Jacket? Yes yes yes?? YES.

teh cookie monster vokillz r sick!

duuude, whats up with United Nations (that new Geoff Rickley project) claiming power violence/grindcore when it just sounds like Thursday on fast forward? i'd like to think the dudes in this band aren't that dumb.

"United Nations is a power-violence grind-core band reminiscent of mid- nineties groups such as Orchid and Reversal of Man. The group features prominent members of two bands you love, one band you hate and a few you never heard of."

http://www.myspace.com/unitednations