Denim Experiment

Chicken

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey contestant #23 here. i never got a confirmation from toshiko, but i got it this afternoon @ 1248pm in san francisco. should i post pics or maybe ill wait for other people to get theirs also. my tag says #923. i guess im contestant #23??? i got the 28 waist. they're tight. so im gonna have to cold soak on nov 1st. hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Hehe, EMS delivers Sunday's and even Holidays. They are awesome :)

That said, if those of u that get them could provide measurements, I'd appreciate it. Thinking about ordering a pair from BiG. I'd be in the competition but I was confused on which pair they were :/

hey PG

raw size 28X36 S0500XX

waist -------28 in

frt rise-------10 in

bck rise-----15 in

thigh---------10 in

ankle----------8 in

inseam------36 in

outseam----48 in

thanks to beetle for making it happen. let's have fun shall we!

they measure the size tagged BEFORE the soak? oh no...

yeah its weird. mine is 28 on the money when raw. it's already perfect for me in raw state. hoping for the best as i have to cold soak & wear while still wet. i'm a replacement for pacioli & i had to get the size he ordered. this is very interesting & it's only gonna get better. that's why it's the DENIM EXPERIMENT!!! woohoo

how much you think these things will stretch?

i thought these were shrinking to tag size, this is gonna be really bad. i got these thinking they would be tight after i soaked them... no way are they going to fit me. i'm 6'2", theres no way im gonna fit into a 29- 30 waist.

I don't think you guys have anything to worry about my two pairs of Sammys (S110XJ & S5000BK) both shrank an inch and stretched right back out to raw size within about an hours' wear. I;d only worry if the fit in the thigh and inseam was perfect before a soak.

hey PG

raw size 28X36 S0500XX

waist -------28 in

frt rise-------10 in

bck rise-----15 in

thigh---------10 in

ankle----------8 in

inseam------36 in

outseam----48 in

thanks to beetle for making it happen. let's have fun shall we!

yeah its weird. mine is 28 on the money when raw. it's already perfect for me in raw state. hoping for the best as i have to cold soak & wear while still wet. i'm a replacement for pacioli & i had to get the size he ordered. this is very interesting & it's only gonna get better. that's why it's the DENIM EXPERIMENT!!! woohoo

you measured the back of the waistband, right? that doesn't give the circumference. I'm sure they're at least 1" bigger than tagged.

anyone wanna sell a 29?