Denim Experiment

Chicken

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember there is a big difference between best wear and most wear. The most trashed does not inherantly get my vote for best jeans. I look for unique things, that distinguish what was happening whilst the jeans were being worn. For example the match strike marks on those Levis on Ebay a while back.

i dont even care about winning. its more about the sense of doing something big... being part of something.

its gonna be really interesting to see how it all turns out. and samuari is gonna have some good publicity when its done. 30 pairs of jeans that they can show as examples of how thier denim turns out.

i dont even care about winning. its more about the sense of doing something big... being part of something.

its gonna be really interesting to see how it all turns out. and samuari is gonna have some good publicity when its done. 30 pairs of jeans that they can show as examples of how thier denim turns out.

yeah, that's why i wanted to do it. i wasn't going to win since i sit in class and sit and study all day... but i didn't in the end because i didn't want to be totally restricted to indigo jeans. :P

Didn't want to be restricted to indigo jeans? Is there any other type?

Okay, next year we have to do AW's, we just have to, I'll cry if we dont, seriously.

Oooh! I like it. You could totally guilt trip all the guys on this board next year by posting a pic of yourself crying if they're leaning towards something other than AW. Nothing makes you feel shittier than making a girl cry.

Guest jeffvyain

if i recall correctly, he said a while back that that may be a thing he'd be willing to change in the future. maybe by the time the contest rolls around next year, he'd be up and running with button flys. i think he said he was entertaining the idea of selvage as well, but to not bet on it.