Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

I was on-board with those till I saw the un-serged, un-folded (vocab missing) rear seam.

Hope for the best, mate!

Yeah, my serger gave right the fuck up on me about halfway through. No patience to modify every line of the pattern to do felled seams either.

those jeans are really cool. i totally wanna learn to make my own clothes sometime. the pocketbag is especially rad.

i got some stuff done up at ponoko just to check it out. i definitely learned some stuff that i'll do different in the future, but i'm still pretty psyched just to be able to hold something that i designed. the hairsticks and goofy necklace thing were mostly just experiments, so you can (please) ignore them, but i'm happy with how the octopi came out.

2559374119_8cb90ea592.jpg

it's supposed to be, like, a decorative comb. you know, victorian-inspired or whatever. it'll definitely see some changes next time i get something done, but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't excited about it.