Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Do you work free lance for nike?

i am a member of nike's design team, was wondering if we are working in simmilar divisions.

any way this is just a 10 min sketch starting to outline my tattoo design, this will be on my right hand side torso.

photo2oy9.jpg

Hot Air Press No. 8

Boy Talk Photo Book

A collection of photographs taken outside of a Girl Talk show in New Haven, CT. Limited to something, never to be printed again, so on and so forth. Unfortunately, I will not be able to "hold" copies for anyone, and it WILL sell out, so if you would like to receive a copy, I highly recommend you pre-order one. You will find the information for that below.

122gqh1.jpg

14cw6bn.jpg

35le0sg.jpg

Go here to order a copy if you're interested - www.hotairpress.org

Here are some shirts I printed as sort of an experiment. The shirts were hand dyed, so they have a mixture of heavy and light inkings within, not tye dye though. The print is a hand drawn image of a pigs head that I drew myself, then replicated. The printing process is a two screen rainbow roll (multiple colors on one pull). Since it was just sort of an experiment they were printed on Hanes comfort soft. I have a bunch more dyed differed colors (blue, pink, brown, etc) with the same print.

shirt.jpg

shirt2detail.jpg

shirt3.jpg

shirt3detail.jpg

if anyone is interested in getting one I am going to relist them on supermarket! Just though I might show one of my experiments in this thread!