Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

you can do alot more on solidworks than that. learn how to use the software more and it'll help you alot with your work. :)

i can't remember jack shit bout the software though been out of touch for 2 years since i went to the army. fml

let me know what you think :)

photoshop...armpits and blemishes

make up looks good... styling and cwg poses not so. look at old shiseido ads (serge lutens)

would have been better with a severe hair do, either extremely slick or amplified tight curls imo, at the moment looks like youve done the make up as a test and shot some pics, not a cohesive final image

thats actually all true! everything was a little last minute--also my fist time doing editorial/fashion makeup. this was a diff model than the one we had planned and less time to do what we had originally wanted to (hair/clothes)

i wanted more angular clothes (w/ collars?) something to go with the angles i made with the makeup.... and sadly i wasnt there for the shoot so i had no input in poses

all in all, it was a good experience to lean from. i appreciate your honesty ;)

nowbaking - it's a shitty pic, i don't know how to photograph artworks. It looks much darker and more nuanced in person, has more of an "aura" as an object, whatever that means. The surrounding light has an effect on the tone of color, somebody thought it was black in a room at night, really have no idea how to capture its 'actual' color with a camera.

HighwayStudy.jpg

Highway Study

I still have a lot to learn about terrariums as I've never gardened anything before in my life. Luckily succulents are hardy enough to be forgiving to even the most inexperienced gardeners but I just have a bad habit of trying to be a perfectionist at everything… I inspect my soil every day or so and I'm starting to think I'm getting fungus again, which is really frustrating…

anyway, these things are very inexpensive to make and easy to maintain under the condition that you do it right the first time and know what you're doing. the hardest part is stuying up on the things, the followthrough is easy and assembly takes maybe 20 minutes max. you're just stuffing rocks, moss, soil and plants into a $1 candle holder or jar.

plus there's a surprisingly large market for these things offering more 'designer' type terrs with hand-blown glass globe vessels and stuff.. haha. thanks for the love tho

#miniatureplantlife